Home

Orthadontics

JandoFett1842

What orthadontic work have you had?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What orthadontic work have you had?

• I have braces on now! it sux!!
    • I had braces now i just have retainer
    • Never had braces, just a retainer
    • Havent had braces yet
    • Im done with the retainer/braces junk!
    • Never had 2 have them!

never had a brace, but when i was young i had 4 teeth removed, argh!! the cruching noise still haunts my dreams and what was worst the dentist left the little mirror down and i got to watch it all :barf:

i had a few friends who had braces when they were young, they have prefect teeth now

After my braces and retainer my teeth are still slightly crooked. Though not very noticeable by others I still feel it. I had surgery to bring down an adult tooth that was stuck sidways in my gum.:whacked: I want to get my teeth fully straitened and whitened. Maybe that invisiline stuff is worth a try.

I had my top braces for over three months and now I just got the bottom ones on about a week ago.:( But, during that week my jaw hurt, my front bottom teeth hurt, and the only thing that I can eat easily was applesauce, pudding, and yogurt, and also anthing that was easy to swallow without chewing. I called the week Hell Week. But now I am fairly doing well with them right now. I can eat most foods but not the really chewy kind. My molars still hurt a little.:(

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

i wanna get invisilign for my 2 front teath, they are gapped...is invisilign good?

It is not very good.

Beside I don't mind braces. If someone thinks I am uncool because of them I don't want to be liked by them anyways. Half of the cool kids end up as screw ups later in life anyways. The only thing I don't like about braces is when the wire gets changed and your teeth are soar for 3 days after that.

I am in the last part. One more weak on bye bye braces.

I've never had them but I did have to have a cavity fixed today. I requested no shot so I didn't get any drugs for it. Then afterwords I asked if I could take the shot home with me. They didn't like that. :(

I'm just kidding about asking to take the shot home. ;)

You got no anesthesia? Man that must have been painful. Did they even gas you? When I got fillings they would gas me and then do the shot. Just dont bite your cheeks at all, dont move your jaw much for the rest of the day.

The worst thing about braces for me was when I got puncture wounds in my cheeks.:ball: Damn wires.:swear:

Well, I go with the injections...but they don't really do much for me. I once had to have a tooth removed...which had to be sawn in half first...and I had about four injections. It didn't really do anything at all. I discovered my pain threshold that day. When you start laughing, and start thinking bring it on and is that the best you can do...go on crunch it some more, you know you're high on pain. :)

Originally posted by Padanime

when i was young i had braces. and now i have to get 4 teeth removed.:(

just make sure you put some cotton wool in your ears and ask the dentist not to leave the mirror down, useless you like gory stuff

Archived