Home

6 days! Woohoo!

JediNyt

^___^

Originally posted by JediNyt

6 days left to SW EP2 AOTC DVD! So what is everyone going to watch first? Im gonna watch all the special features in order and then watch the movie, and then watch it with the commentary.:)

I'll be watchin the movie right off the bat....then to the special features! :D

Hey isnt LOTR delux edition dvd out the same day?:D

Yes, yes it is.....I'll watch that later.....SW first!! :rofl:

I'm so excited, I'm glad I have work to keep me busy!!

5 days to go!!!!!

btw-I think I'll watch it probably three times in a row, eat, then watch it some more!! :D

I was first to pick it up at my Sam Goody (ep I)! :cool:

Also, I'm taking Tuesday and Wednesday off of work so I can watch them as much as I want to! :p:D

wow, think ur head will explode from all that epII.

as for me it will be also 5 days till it comes out and a lot longer till i buy it. i got this damn hole in my wallet :p

so when i get some money i rush to the store and buy ice age .... err... i mean lotr .....err.... epII.

so little money, so much too choose from :(

I know I shouldn't, but I will probably watch all the action sequences in order (Speeder Chase, Obi-Wan versus Jango, Space Battle, Droid Factory, Geonosian Arena, Lightsaber Duel) before watching the film all the way through, followed by the extra features.

It's only three days for me: I've taken Monday and Tuesday off work to watch the DVD, meaning at 9am Monday morning I will have the film (I'm getting there first!). The joys of being self-employed! It's a holiday whenever I want it!

I haven't even reserved my copy yet! I've been so busy all month that I haven't had time... I haven't even been to the Mall in about two months! Fortunately, my town isn't all that big into Star Wars (fortunate for when the video and DVD come out, unfortunate for every other time of the year). As soon as I get my hands on that DVD, I'm going to my cousin's house... he has a PS2 for DVDs and a big screen TV (well... bigger than mine, at least). Otherwise, I'll be stuck watching the DVD on my computer til Christmas comes and I (hope, hope, hope, pray, pray, pray) get a DVD player!

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by Padanime

wow, think ur head will explode from all that epII.

O.o

yeah well, maybe it will *shrugs*

I don't think anyone will notice a difference though.....:D

do you smooth operator???

:p

Originally posted by JediNyt

:explode:.........Youre right I dont notice a difference! :giggle1: Jk!

that's strange.....me neither :D maahhnhmnamhhah!!

Btw my friend what does O.o mean? :quesyel:

O.o.....is another way of doing :eyeraise: it's just something different then the standard same way blab, blah, crap....know what I mean? There is also:

^_^ ^_~ O;;;

Just new things I learned from a very scary place........I won't say it's name too loudly....aresen...................................omg, they're coming for me........I must leave!

*runs*

:D

:explode:

I was able to purchase the "Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones" Widescreen DVD yesterday. :)

Though the release date is next week I found a store that already had it at a good price as well. (And this is in Belgium, Europe, so you guys might want to check your local stores already too. You never know!)

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I know I am going to sound dumb but where is aresen?

I have heard so much about it and I don't know where it is at. All I know is that it is a forum.

Would someone please answer me? Thanks in advance for whoever answers.

:lsduel::duel:

aresen = rsn = RogueSquadron.net

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=105

sanity is a word unfamilar to all those who post there! ;)

I'll get it next week cause I just got a job at pizza hut!!

Aresen=RSN now it's not funny anymore cause i had to explain it. :mad: :mad: :mad: i might as well caution you before you enter the forums, we nail people to the floor, and remove their sanity without use of pain-killers, so the less you have the better!

now xwa, that's different....they warp your sanity into a way that is inhuman, i dare you to go there and ask a question on food.

And:

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every moment of it.

mwahahaha!

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

I know I am going to sound dumb but where is aresen?

I have heard so much about it and I don't know where it is at. All I know is that it is a forum.

Would someone please answer me? Thanks in advance for whoever answers.

:lsduel::duel:

I must warn you about that place.......beware of Mr. Weasel! To give you the quick story....I'm not actually myself anymore, I'm a clone of myself. Mr. Weasel feasted on my sanity and then was hungry and ate the rest of me.

I was helpless to stop him! I didn't know what to do! :(

Archived