Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

Well, I can say for someone who knows Terc fairly well. That he has a good amount of things going on in his life. All of which take up any spare time to help with recovering or anything else of that nature. Sorry to dissapoint you all (myself included honestly) but this model is not going to ever be completed. It's fine though, because we have plenty of great models to bask in. Sorry to be a downer to the fans of this great model.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tercero?... who is that? Ahhh he goes by another name... M. T. Promises.. Any way, I alone knew that it would not come to fruition.. I was banned, flammed, and otherwise hated.. tis ok tho.. In the end i was right.. Now that i no longer care about jk2, it is time for me to move on... much like this website that this forum is based... the tercero anakin model will not go any further.. so for all of you, like myself who dared to believe in this model and after months of bull**** excuses.. (problems or not) the end result is the same... no real anakin model was made.. and now that this game has left stage right in favor of its successor.. i truly hope that those who promise the community anything will be ready to stand and deliver or you too could be labeled: Tercero.. Lord of Lies

Please. "Right" is not a term I would use. Your reasoning might be sound, but your expression of it was certain;y not. Any time your methods get you banned, flamed, etc, they are not "right." Personally, if JO means so little to you, why are you soming back? I would have to see this as lying (which we know of course you could never do) or trolling, deliberately rpofoking people. Btw, you won't find your good friend (also the creator of your avatar) Aru-wen here. He's renamed again. Good day.

I knew it wouldn't come out the day he went on about a broke computer. Well I would like to point out that I saw Tercero as quite pompous, I mean having an avatar of himself naming this model the Terceror-Anakin model, seems pretty flamboyant to me. Time to close this thread or even better delete it, it is compltely pointless.

Recovery... sucessful... ^_-

Have a nice day... mwahahahaaha.

oh... ps: creators put their name in front of things to identify who made it. IE: Fansubbers... (live-evil) Wolf's rain ep1 etc. makes perfect sense.

Don't you just love computers Seka. I mean, just when they think they have the best of mankind, mankind gets the best of them by using a computers own rules:) Now before I spoil the fun, can Tercero post something possibly (by no means am I being critical, because I know you and tercero are an item) but what this somewhat of a hostile crowd needs is proof. possibly an update of ANY kind.

Originally posted by Seka

Recovery... sucessful... ^_-

Have a nice day... mwahahahaaha.

oh... ps: creators put their name in front of things to identify who made it. IE: Fansubbers... (live-evil) Wolf's rain ep1 etc. makes perfect sense.

I appologise then, I stand corrected, however my thoughts on Tercero remain the same. But that has nothing to do with the model, despite my impressions about him, I wish him well in completing it.

Well, I didn't want to say anything as of this point, as the status of the drive still isn't a 100% certainty, but my father (thankfully a computer technician) has managed to get the drive to read files in DOS after many, many tries to get it to do anything. I still haven't gotten a chance to pull any data off and try to load it, but I should have a chance to see what the story is this Friday or Sunday. I would have done it today had I not gotten called into work. If things can be saved, I have been rebuilding some sections of the model that I was unhappy with from scratch, so I'll throw some things together and come out ahead of where I was.

Until then, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed...

Tercero-Lord of Lies

^ Is it pompous for me to put my name in front of my title?

tercero@mailcity.com

Glad to hear your computer is on the verge of coming back to life. The only problem is I think know one really cares about your model anymore. This one has went down the same road Korels Mace Windu model has. Nothing but screenshots.

Anyway glad to hear from U.

ahhahaahahaaha... if that isnt THE greatest example of situational irony i've ever seen i dont know what is. its funny too because thats what we were learning in school today (irony). i hope you dont mind me pulling a few posts off this thread and using it as an example for my homework. dont worry ill blur everyones names out and such and white out the url. on a more related note congratulations things seem to be looking up. we have word from tercero and it sounds like there is hope after all. though i still stand by my advice to think about how to apply this to JA instead of Outcast because, as im sure lots of other people have already pointed out, Outcast is dying for lack of a better word. though i guess if it can only come out for outcast then i guess it can only come out for outcast. this is of course your piece and you are entitled to do whatever you want with it.

ps. if i made a model i would probably put my name in front of it too... maybe even... god Atsuru??? has a nice ring to it... god...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how long this model has been going for, but I know it was around the time I started posting at lucasforums, I wasn't able to read the.....10000 other pages :p....but maybe Tercero is getting a little sick of this Anakin model? I certainly wouldn't have the motivation to continue all this time. It's a great model and perhaps he'll release it, or maybe another talented modeller will finish it off? I've seen a couple of posts of Toonces maybe finishing it for him, but I didn't quite catch it. All the folks flaming about this and flaming about that, bleh, I just realize the modeller obviously can't keep going for whatever reason, I don't really care, I just move on to the next intriguing model in the works and there are a few out there. I've got respect for Tercero and the great work he's done. It seems like as of recent posts things are getting back on track, but I've seen enough screenies to know this model looks great and whatever else Tercero or Toonces or whoever decides to do with it, it will continue to look great, so I lost my interest in this thread long long ago and I think many others have as well, no disrespect towards Tercero, it's just time to move on. All I can say is keep at 'im you've done a great job so far. :)

amen to that... if there is work continuing on htis model the thread should be closed and restarted to... revamp the model... if its jsut gunna be left the thread should be closed to stop people asking

i know i asked what was happening on here once... and i bet it annoyed hte s*@# outta terc, toonces or whoever, but i seen hte error in my ways

• 2 months later...

I am thinking this thread should be closed. If we do not get any new info soon, it should be closed because it has basically been a bump/flame fest forever. If by some chance it does get finished, whomever finishes it can begin a new thread. But right now that prospect is looking grim.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by DarkLord60

I think its safe to say its dead and Terc moved on.

Actually, Terc is still working to get his dad to complete the HD recovery, but DOS is being picky about the File System and that he has been busy with work, and Seka, who are still together I might add. but he is still wanting to finish it, and if by chance, get it made to Jedi Academy as well as other games.

Originally posted by Andy867

he has been busy with work, and Seka, who are still together I might add. .

Like, dating? Hmm... Why do people say "I might add"? If you said it, then you did add it. Not might have added it. Weird.:)

Archived