Home

Time for some more bitchin!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was gonna post up a topic about some new designs I created but I switch on the Internet today and head over to my site and what do I find? A freakin notice that the entire Host Ultra server has been WIPED OUT!!!!! MY SITE, ALL 200MB of the bastard is all gone!! And just a few days before it's first birthday!!!... If you click the little link in my sig now it'll just lead you to a freakin standby page that I rushed to make. Bloody hell, I'd just finished updating the huge bastard of a picture gallery and information I went out of the way to find. I just wanna get a sword and start hacking people to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even a year old, i'm almost upto 100,000 hits and the site's freakin dead!! I don't know what the hell to do! I can't go anywhere else. TopCities offers 500mb o space but jack all bandwidth. Gizba screwed me over twice, and now Host Ultra lost its entire server!! What the **** is going on? I punched the freakin computer screen when I realised what was going on. I swear I need to get some cash, buy a server, hire one I dunno. GET SOMETHING THAT'S 100% RELIABLE, set it up and get a freakin dot com address... I'm trying to make a website here and this AIN'T HELPING!!! THAT'S IT I NEVER THOUGHT IT'D COME TO THIS BUT I'M GETTIN A FREAKIN JOB AND INSTEAD OF BUYING DVDs AND GAMES I'M GETTIN A FREAKIN SERVER AND DOT COM ADDRESS!!! YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................................................................................

and btw, this topic is open so you can do what i just did and bitch about somethin...

Well since you said i could bitch, i might as well.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I'm going to have to walk to pizza hut in the rain most likely, and i was told by the person who's hiring me not to, but i probably will just cause i can....gotta return a video to the library as well, watch me forget that, oh and in 30 minutes i got a tour to go to so i better get ready! i think i'll grab a mountain dew to wake me up...ugh i feel like i'm going to be sick. o well i'll live. aotc dvd is out tomorrow. :D

cya all laterz1!

Originally posted by JangoClone#104

i feel your pain, i used to have a good website too, but i guess i was supposed to modify it every 30 days. so i lost everything and gave up.

I'll never give up dammit! I'm gonna get some damn cash and i'm gonna hire myself a damn server and buy myself a damn dot com address and we're all gonna have a damn good time dammit!... I'm not letting The Bubblegum Crisis Center die. Not now, not ever and especially not after I heard that a sequel is being made. I don't care who I have to kill... I'm bringing back my site... and If anyone get's in my way... I'll be there with a sword and Mr. Weasel... and I'm not screwing around this time... I want my site to live... :evil2:

I am really really really REEEEAAAALLLYYYY ANGRY NOW!!!!!!!!

AAARGHGHHHHH!!!

THE EFFING TOUR IS TOMORROW NOT TODAY SON OF A !!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD HAVE SLEPT IN!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

WHY MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AWWWWWHHYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAGGGHGHGHGH

*grabs the mountain dew and slams it down his throat*

ok, i guess i get a longer day then....

at least it's not raining...YET i just KNOW it's going to RAIN in the middle of me going to Pizza Hut i just KNOW it. argh.

*calms down*

Gives me time to post i guess. :/

Originally posted by SuicidalXWing

Ever hear of backing up your files? whenevr you upload or edit, save those files elsewhere so if the company hosting wipes it out, like I had happen so many times when I had a website, you'll still have backup. I have all my original files for my old website on another hard drive.

Do you think i'm stupid?! I've got the whole site on my computer, one two zip disks backed up weekly... and on host ultra which had been wiped... it's just that i can't get another host cause my site requires a lot of space and bandwidth. don't ever assume i'm some bitch who just started making a website....

Originally posted by SuicidalXWing

No need to get angry. But the way ya made it sound is that ya lost everything. I didn't assume you were some bitch, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

*rubs the back of his head* Sorry bout that... just that i gotta share bandwidth with muh bro and it'll take AGES for me to recover my site... I usually don't get angry at ppl... *puts out his hand* I'm not really a bitch like u may think... We're Aresener's we'll just shake on it and go on with our insanity filled lives :D

Posted by Scar

will they serve those coc|<tail drinks with those little umberellas on them?

Posted by SuicidalXWing

Nope, all they have is male pron, enjoy.

Posted by Scarface2k2

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Tyrion

Sorry to hear that.

You can try WSM cafe, but I highly warn you not to.

o.O;;;

You picked a really dodgy context to put that comment in, Ty...

*runs*

Archived