Home

Happy B-day Jatt13!!

Darth Homer

so my "subtle" hints worked! :D thanks, guys. and i did have a good day today, mostly. i got my car (an '87 Ford Bronco), i drove by myself for the first time, got a cell phone, got some other cool stuff, didn't have homework, and other good stuff happened too, but i won't bore you with all the details.

Originally posted by Jatt13

so my "subtle" hints worked! :D thanks, guys. and i did have a good day today, mostly. i got my car (an '87 Ford Bronco), i drove by myself for the first time, got a cell phone, got some other cool stuff, didn't have homework, and other good stuff happened too, but i won't bore you with all the details.

Happy B-Day, sounds like you had a good one. I myself have a '88 Bronco 2. Its a pretty good car, but I can't wait to get something new. Not that its a bad car, but mine has over 260,000 miles on it, so it has lived way past its time. Anyway, have fun and congrats again.

sixteen ... what is that? Sounds like bad english. I think it's supposed to be six teens. But how can anyone be six teens at the same time?

**Someone tell YD it's an age**

Oh ... ehh ... 16 you mean. I knew that. 'Zestien' we call that here. That's more than 8 years ago for me (and 8 years is half your age).

Dang, I'm getting old.

Originally posted by Young David

sixteen ... what is that? Sounds like bad english. I think it's supposed to be six teens. But how can anyone be six teens at the same time?

**Someone tell YD it's an age**

Oh ... ehh ... 16 you mean. I knew that. 'Zestien' we call that here. That's more than 8 years ago for me (and 8 years is half your age).

Dang, I'm getting old.

No **** :D oldy :p

Happy B'day JATT!

Her name is Eponay and she really likes potatoes. Have fun!

that's a she?! O_o

anyway (there i go again :rolleyes: ), thanks. yeah, it was fun.

are you getting the Star wars dvd too??

btw we are only 5 days apart on bdays but i'm 7 WHOLE YEARS older!! i'm getting too old!

i didn't get it for my b-day, b/c my little bro. wants it so my parents are getting him it for x-mas. but i did get spider-man! :D so were you born on the 6th or the 16th? i'm guessing 16thy b/c i didn't see a happy b-day thread for you. well, happy late b-day, in case i missed it, and happy early b-day, in case i don't get to post in your b-day thread when it's made. if it's already been your b-day you can save the early 1 for next year. :D

well, we rented it anyway. and i can't kick my little brother, he's only 8 years old and doesn't know he's getting it for x-mas. plus, my parents would get mad. :D and fergie, if i had lyour little brother as a brother, i'd probably kick him, too. not that he's always annoying, just sometimes. :D

Archived