• Darth Maul
    • Jax
    • Exar kun
    • Admiral Piett
    • General Viers
    • Bobba Fett
    • Count Dooku
    • Jar-Jar

I'll train you. If you want you can even join my clan. I am accepting new members. You can sign up at our site

The clan name is Sons Of Yoda. We are very popular and since I shut down the clan and restarted it, we need new members but I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

P.S. - This is the kind of training you speak of, is it not?

I voted for Darth Maul!!! :dsaber:

Originally posted by Jedi220

He might be talking about LFJA Training.....

I think what you are looking for is LucasForumsJediAcadamy Training.......:D

For more information please pm either myself or Jedi 220 with your questions. Please note that we are not the only ones who can.....if you feel more comfortable...Obi13 is the founder of the LFJA..he can definitly answer your questions. :D

Best of luck to you! ;)

Darth Maul, no contest.

Just dig those horns and tatoos! And have you realized that Maul was the only Sith to kill a Jedi Master in signle combat on fair terms?

You might say Vader killed Obi-wan but Obi turned his saber off and LET Vader kill him. Qui-gon got a nice blade to the chest in the middle of a fight.

I voted for Palpatine. Considering he is the most evil one in the universe, he's evil throughout the entire SW series (Vader was good in 2 full movies, probably a good deal of ep. 3, and at the end of Ep. 6) - the rest of the bad guys don't even compare to the Emperor/Sidious.

Archived