Home

What Song/Music/Artist REALLY SUXS!!

Surfnshannon

I'm just sitting here listening to the station my "work" plays...

they have to be playing the most HORRIBLE song ever sung by the DIXIE HICKS. The girl sounds like she's whinning every FRIGGIN NOTE!!!

So what song/music artist is REALLY annoying you right now or you think is the most horrible song.

I think my bf would have to be that song by Justin Timberlake - actually probably any song by him

teeny boppers (aka "pop") music.....and Linkin Park...why the hell are they so popular? They do a song..ok fine, at least they wrote it...then RErelease it and it gets twice the air time...sorry, heard that already, didn't like it the first time....ok, add in Limp Bisquick and most of the other "Rap/rock" bands that have all come out of the woodwork...enough already!

Now, I'm gonna go ahead and reveal the music I do like:

Incubus is awesome...Moby's quite big w/ me right now...Live, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, Tool, Weezer, etc. generally bands that choose one style and goes with that.

Saliva? Not so much, but I don't change the station to get away from 'em

I think that all those pop boy bands suck (backstreet fagz, lip sync, ect). And Britney and Augluira suck too, and so does rap music and hip hop, including Eneiem. Rock music is good, but I don't like the heavy metal satanic kind, just clean, regular rock like Creed, Incubus.

Originally posted by xwing guy

Rock music is good, but I don't like the heavy metal satanic kind, just clean, regular rock like Creed, Incubus.

Especially Creed, eh? ;)

... Anyways, I don't really have any preference when it comes to music... everything is good once in a while. The only songs I hate are the ones that they play OVER and OVER again... can't think of anything specific, though...

@my work this annoying song keeps playing on the radio

she's just a girl and he's just a guy can this song not be played anymore?!!!?! it be any more obvious? blah blah blah

argh it gets freaking stuck in my head!!!!

Out of all the non-christian music, I like Linkin Park the most. :p

and that annoying song by creed that keeps playing 'i'm 6 feet from the edge and i'm not talking about the edge pizza here! thinking' it's just annoying 1 line phrases that can get looped in my brain! :D

out of christian music i have to say i like P.O.D., Eathsuit, and Skillet. POD is the best tho.

I can stomach country, but it wouldn't be my first.. or second.. or perhaps third type of genre I would listen to willingly.

I generally avoid rap or bubble gum pop.

Rock music is good, but I don't like the heavy metal satanic kind, just clean, regular rock like Creed, Incubus.

I liked Creed, when they were called PEARL JAM! ;)

Speaking of which: Pearl Jam's one of my favorite bands as well as Stone Temple Pilots *Makes throat slashing gesture at Chase*, Soundgarden, U2, Alice In Chains, The Strokes, B.B King, and a lot more I cannot bother to list here..

P.O.D. sucks ...

Well ... I have satalite but barely played it nowadays. I don't like it how the band displays themself as christian an at the same time very vague at what they believe (check their website and tell me what they believe)

What I dislike ... Jodi Bernall, André Hazes, Helmut Loti ... oh wait, that's all dutch :D

I dislike country ... I don't know if this is because my father likes it .. but I don't

And most reggea I dislike too ... my brother loves thát.

Archived