Home

Star Wars Lego People!

leXX

I had a Darth Vader lego man thingy when EP1 came out (no idea why there was a Darth Vader)

They had loads of Star Wars Lego out in Lego Land :)

The Royal Guards look a bit funky.

But alas, I have no use for Lego, so I won't get any :)

The Boba Fett one looks a bit off in certain areas...

Originally posted by leXX

I'll just get me hubby to buy them all for me for christmas along with a giant fluffy mike from monsters inc!

mwuahahahahaha :D

:eek:

ok, im scared now......why not get ur hubby to buy you a ninja tunic, with ninja stars, nun-chucks (i think thats how u spell it), a katana, a sheath, a tool belt, and throwing daggers?

actually, that might scare ur kids.........:eek:

anywho, what will lego think of next? how about a matrix lego set! i would buy it! :D

I have a few sets of those things.

The R2 one rocks the house! :D

Anyone who tells me to grow up with have a lego piece down their throat....:p

Legos own more than anything has ever owned uhh......anything. :D

One of the reasons I became an Architect is because I played with Legos religiously as a kid. I still have 'em now, but now I like to take miscellaneous pieces and construct my own stuff.

Sounds funky, but when I start map/level designing, I'm gonna use Legos to lay out my "flow diagram". This way, I can use different colors to determine paths and slopes in a 3D fashion where I can look at it and say, "Well now! That really looks like crap!" LOL

My l'il bro has every Lego known to human existence and every time we hang, I get to slather myself in Lego goodness!! :D

He and I are still puttin' together the X Wing I bought him two years ago for Christmas. The set has over 1,300 pieces!!! :eek:

Archived