Home

wich one are you?

General Veers

Han Solo.

me and my best friend are just like Han and that big wookie. first off let me say that ive known this kid since we were both 1 years old and we live down the street from each other. hes 6"4 and he eats more then any other human being ive ever met yet still is skinny.

ive seen him down 40 waffles in one sitting, everything bout him says "wookie" to me. i guess we've always been up to our pranks and we may never stop.

anybody ever hear about that "dino" burger at A&W? well its 9 patties of beef and ive seen that kid eat 2 of em in a row AFTER downing a whole steak and 3 bowls of salad with 2 large orders of fries and 3 RootBeers. after we got home from the restaurant he ate 4 pieces of toast and polished off 2 bags of sour cream and onion lays. uggh, i was full after one dino burger.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

Han Solo.

me and my best friend are just like Han and that big wookie. first off let me say that ive known this kid since we were both 1 years old and we live down the street from each other. hes 6"4 and he eats more then any other human being ive ever met yet still is skinny.

ive seen him down 40 waffles in one sitting, everything bout him says "wookie" to me. i guess we've always been up to our pranks and we may never stop.

anybody ever hear about that "dino" burger at A&W? well its 9 patties of beef and ive seen that kid eat 2 of em in a row AFTER downing a whole steak and 3 bowls of salad with 2 large orders of fries and 3 RootBeers. after we got home from the restaurant he ate 4 pieces of toast and polished off 2 bags of sour cream and onion lays. uggh, i was full after one dino burger.

Damn. That is a lot of food. How long did it take him to eat all of that?

:lsduel::duel:

all in all it was probably eaten over a period of 30 minutes, though i have no doubt he couldve eaten that meal in much less if there wasnt any travel time involved between food stops.

my parents actually tell me to get him over every time we clean out the freezers (yes plural he eats a damn lot). last time he stayed for dinner my mom made one dinner for the family and another one for him. his was bigger...................... and there are 6 of us in the family.

Archived