Home

The best video-game console?

Dark Warrior

What is your personal favourite video-game console of all time?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your personal favourite video-game console of all time?

• Microsoft X-Box
    • Nintendo Gamecube
    • Sony Playstation 2
    • Other
    • I don\'t play video-games
    • I only play games on my computer

Hey everyone. I finally decided to start a thread hehe.

I was just wondering what your thoughts are on what the best video-game console is.

IMO, X-Box is the best system with it's incredible games and graphics.

I would like to hear your thoughts on what system is the best in your opinion because I know there is alot of X-Box haters out there and I was just wondering why. Thanx.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NES

That console rocks.

Its got really fun games on it, be they graphically challenged.

I still play that little grey box with its freaky little odd-shaped controllers.

Second would have to be PS2.

I dont really like XBox much. I have no real reson for not liking it. I just dont.

Originally posted by GorganFloss

NES

That console rocks.

Its got really fun games on it, be they graphically challenged.

I still play that little grey box with its freaky little odd-shaped controllers.

Second would have to be PS2.

Yea I totally agree, NES was one of the best consoles ever. I also loved SNES's rpg's such as Chrono Trigger. So, what are your thoughts on X-Box?

Am I the only one that likes X-Box? :D

Anyway, I agree PS2 has a wide variety of games. I'm not too fond of Gamecube however. Some of their games look pretty cool such as Metroid Prime but they don't have enough games that suit my style. So are there any other X-Box fanatics out there other then me??:D

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Metal Gear Solid 2 is a good game, I agree.

But have you played Splinter Cell for X-Box? That game rocks!:)

Splinter Cell is indeed a very cool game. It's like a combination of Metal Gear Solid 2 and Hitman 2 with even cooler stuff. My personal favorite is the fact that you actually pick the locks of doors. It's a level of realism i didn't expect but i truly enjoy. That and being able to do wall splits ;)

I think that PS2 is just the best system so far. You can play all the previous games from PS and the new games that they are making are just kick ass.

XBox is just not that good. The game selection isn't that good. They do have a few good games but the rest is junk. I am not going to buy a console if it only has a few good games when I can get get another that has more of what I want. I am also used to the PS controller so wasn't that hard to learn.

Gamecube is good too just that they are making games at a very slow pace.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived