Home

Take That America!

Bob Gnarly

if i don't want to make paragraphs, i don't have to, so eat that for breakfast, but since you all won't quit bitching about it (oh my god, i'm not smart enough to decipher topics from one paragraph, i don't want to work any more than i have to, it should all be given to me on a silver platter) i will on this thread

cjais, nobody takes those polls/tests seriously, it's just stupid, i know i wouldn't and none of my friends would if we got a test "show me where wyoming is" "show me where the united states it" "show me where..." and i could go on and on, instead of saying that only 89% (or whatever it was) of UNITED STATES CITIZENS know where the U.S. is, say something like "some test/poll results came out and only 89% of (insert state name here) know where the U.S. is", don't generalize and try to make ALL of us look stupid, that just shows how low you will go for attention, and i guess it worked but now a lot of people don't like you, and since it's been said in here before, the U.S. PROTECTS a lot of other countries, we help our allies even though they wouldn't be much help in a war (canada anyone?) but we still continue to defend you, that's why we want apologies when you bash on us, cuz if it wasn't for us, you'd probably already be taken over, but who knows, i'm just a 16 yr. old wyoming boy that likes sports, drinking, shooting, women, and the military :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

the U.S. PROTECTS a lot of other countries, we help our allies even though they wouldn't be much help in a war (canada anyone?) but we still continue to defend you, that's why we want apologies when you bash on us, cuz if it wasn't for us, you'd probably already be taken over,

Maybe, but we still do our damn, bloody best to help you guys. Thanks for the protection (a good reason not to go to war with Canada=look south) but we always do pretty good in wars. We're the tough guys with the crappy and very little equipment to back it up. :(:D

Originally posted by NeoDios

Maybe, but we still do our damn, bloody best to help you guys. Thanks for the protection (a good reason not to go to war with Canada=look south) but we always do pretty good in wars. We're the tough guys with the crappy and very little equipment to back it up. :(:D

Let's not start this fight over again. Not everyone is crappy and very little equipt. Unless your saying something else.

Some people have simply forgot to take one thing with them when they logged on: A sense of humour.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there is something very wrong. I find my own screw-ups hilarious and enjoy making others laugh by telling them. :) But that's just me I guess.

Take this incident a few days ago: I came out on he parking lot and walked to my car. I tried to open the doors with the remote but nothing happened.

"Odd.." I thought, and put the key in the lock. Tried to turn it but it wouldn't. At that point a heard a knock. It came from inside the car. The owner of the car then pulled down the window and asked me politely: "Perhaps you want to try that other car over there? I don't think there's enough room for the both of us on the driver's seat here."

Yeah....it wasn't my car. :o But the point is: instead of getting angry, grabbing the guy and making him swear he'd never ever speak about this incident to anyone, I laughed and told about it as soon as I got home.

Lighten up, people.

And ep2 Anakin: think of it this way: If you do not use paragraphs, most of us won't read your posts. It's that simple. :)

Originally posted by starwarsman77

Hey, whats wrong with JAG, boss???

Thats my favorite show!:mad:

ok but a person gets sent to africa and he says well atleats you didnt get sent to canada so WTF IS THAT!?

and hob wth was that thing with the beers i dont drink and never have nor will

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

cjais, nobody takes those polls/tests seriously

Why not? I suppose you thought all the questions in that test were a piece of cake.

don't generalize and try to make ALL of us look stupid,

I've never said anyone on these boards are stupid, or needs better education. I'm merely hinting that that test alone reveals something scary about the American school system. Denmark's school system isn't good either (it's crap in many ways) - but Denmark wasn't in that test, so you can't compare the two.

If you dug up some evidence that my country's school system and its immigrant attitude was crap, I'd be ashamed and ready to admit it. I certainly wouldn't be standing in abject denial.

that just shows how low you will go for attention

Huh? Take that back.

the U.S. PROTECTS a lot of other countries, we help our allies even though they wouldn't be much help in a war (canada anyone?)

Who supplies the US soldiers? Who clears the mine fields? Who goes in after the US have done their job, and clears things up?

but we still continue to defend you, that's why we want apologies when you bash on us, cuz if it wasn't for us, you'd probably already be taken over

Yes. We owe you a lot. But there's a difference between "bashing", and criticizing. Pointing out flaws for you to correct is good, simply stating your country sucks is not.

If my country was the world's superpower, I'm sure you'd point out where we did something wrong, because being a superpower takes a lot of responsibility.

i admit that we make fun of a lot of other countries, but then again, we also make fun of ourselves, and our citizens, ALL of them

i never compared denmark schools to ours

yes, tests that ask me where lander wyoming is i don't take seriously, cuz i live there! well, 15 miles away, but that's where i go to school and if they ask me where it is then i say "**** that i'ma put some dumbass answer on there" and i DO, just like everybody else, same thing if they asked me where america was, i'd say "in kentucky?" or somethin like that to make fun of a stupid question that EVERYBODY knows the answer to

most everybody on this thread that isn't from america has tried to make them look stupid in some way or another

what do you mean "who supplies our soldiers?" the United States supplies the soldiers for the United States Military, that's a dumb question, most of them that are asian, black, mexican, or something else were most likely born in america, same with their parents, people who migrate to this country either don't have the passion to join the military or aren't allowed, because they are immigrants, just like the fact that our president has to have been an american citizen all his life,

the people who go in and clean up after the US does their job is the country WE did the job FOR

Originally posted by Darklighter

But how can 11% of Amercians not find America, if they are living there? Makes no sense to me...

He means on a map, genius. :rolleyes:

20/20, of course.

You have to take into account that most of us represent some of the smartest people on Earth. We are a very educated group of people. Our exceptional computer literacy alone ranks us very highly.

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

He means on a map, genius. :rolleyes:

20/20, of course.

You have to take into account that most of us represent some of the smartest people on Earth. We are a very educated group of people. Our exceptional computer literacy alone ranks us very highly.

However some of us are limited to only knowing how to use a computer. I'd doubt I'd say that average forum goers can count as the 'smartest' persons on Earth, there are many intelligent people here I might guess, yet not nescessarily/not likely to be close amongst the 'smartest' that exist or have existed to date. :-)

sorry, but im one of the few smart Americans living around and I can find all those countries on a map.

But the funny thing is.........that its true. Most of the kids at my school never even heard of Iraq, so sad. O well, makes me amrter than them.

Archived