Home

Take That America!

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many people here have actually seen a REAL hick or redneck? i know i have, i go to school with some, not all are stupid, you're just generalizing again, don't think all are like cletus the slack-jawed yokel. americans aren't stupid, that's bull****, all americans know where america is, it's just that some wanted to have fun on an exam, i've put "chay" as my ethnicity before, i'm white, so what does that say? people can lie, wow a new concept. so before you all go generalizing just stop and think for a little bit, because someday you'll make the wrong move and get "punished" in a very bad way, so settle down

I don't think anyone can disagree with me when I say:

Americans do not know a lot about things that happen/exist outside their borders. All that stuff is seen as more or less "insignificant".

(Trying really hard not to make Bush-jokes)

If *all* 10-20 year old Americans and Scandinavians (Finland is not in Scandinavia btw.!) were forced to take a geography-test scoring a point with every correct aswer.... I bet the overall score would be pretty even.

(I hope you keep in mind the slight difference in population.)

Didn't we just take this test like a week ago? I scored 18/20. I'm 26 though, not in the age group.

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Then, you have betrayed your country...:(

Ummmm........I don't think it's betrayl there 85. It's more like life choices to live in different place. <this is a guess of course, I can't speak for him>

;)

Originally posted by GonkH8er

As an Australian, I'll sit back and laugh.... :)

*GonkH8er turns on his tv and sees president bush*

Bush: After being notified by my buddies from texas and colan powell of where Australia is, i have begun my campain against the australian terrorist oganization. teach them down under folk to mess with George W.

Dont mess with texas!

*gonkH8er turns off tv*

Poor gonk, anywho, if you non-americans met some actual hill billies you would understand why some of us dont know where america is

You shouldn't make fun of other countries if you can't make fun of your own country. But sice I can make fun of my own country, then I can laugh of US youth's lack of geographic knowledge.

If *all* 10-20 year old Americans and Scandinavians (Finland is not in Scandinavia btw.!) were forced to take a geography-test scoring a point with every correct aswer.... I bet the overall score would be pretty even.

(I hope you keep in mind the slight difference in population.)

:D :D :thumbsup:;)

A little test to prove how good you are at Geography: Does Greenland belong to North America or Europe?

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

A little test to prove how good you are at Geography: Does Greenland belong to North America or Europe?

Easy ;) --> Greenland belongs to Denmark. But I could've easily looked that up from the net.

*sigh* it's so hard to impress people with awesomel337 geograhical skillz nowadays.. :(:D

Originally posted by wardz

It's a good job there wasn't spelling test though :D

-W

you see. On the internet, you don't have to use proper english. That is why I used no instead of Know, and gotta instead of got to. It is faster.

And why make fun of other countries? It shows that your pretty immature. I think a great country is Singapore. And they are a city that is a country! They got a low crime rate, they don't get involved. I bow to their graces LOL.

Anyways. Just make fun of your own country instead of other countries

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

I think that's utter BS. I'm 12 and I got something like 17/20, only because we didn't study religion or current times in school yet. Then again we didn't study some of the stuff I got right.

Those poll results are waay wrong :mad:

I'm rather offended.

Yeh, I'm 13, also got 17/20. So you can't judge America on some ****ty teens who probably PURPOSELY answered incorrectly. :mad:

It was called humour, hence the cheesy grin at the end of the sentence, every other person saw that, its a shame you couldn't.

Your loss.

And I do joke at my own country's expense. I am completely aware of England's limitations and in certain aspects I quite admire other countries stances on things, including Singapore (I went there en route to OZ and I was taken aback with their general cleanliness. I also admire the drugs policy certain far eastern countries have, i.e kill the drug peddling gits.

Please do not tell me who I can and who I cannot poke fun at, only the moderators may do that as they have editing powers.

Thirdly, I am not immature.

I hope I have clarified a few things for you. Good Day!

-W

Archived