• Cool!
    • Illogical.
    • Boring.
    • I\'m standing neutral to it.
    • More than great!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixed - anything involving huge mechs is downright silly as is anything that has to do with some occult satanic conspiracy and semi-nude dolls.

DBZ is crappy and immature.

Ghost in the shell is very cool, and very mature.

Cowboy Bebop is very stylish, and also coolio as hell.

Some other good ones, but it's mostly bad IMHO.

I'm a fledgling Anime fan...one of my friends has gotten me into it...so far my Favorite movie is Princess Mononoke, DBZ is overrated, Gundam takes too much just to understand what's going on...Cowboy Bebop is awesome...I have seen Ninja Scroll, Akira, Vampire Hunter D (both the orig & Bloodlust), and a few others that are escaping me right now....anyone got suggestions for cool ones for me to check out, I'd be willing to listen. :thumbsup:

I asked for the Evangelion box set for xmas.

What's cool.

1. Giant robots

2. Overactive ki power

3. Funnyhair styles

4. Lot's of guns and blood

5. School girls :naughty:

6. Goofy expressions

What's not cool

1. Um, Hamtaro. I mean WTF is that all about

2. Any animal stored in a ball, walkie-talkie, or card.

3. Junior high girl-style anime.

4. Overly complicated plots and storylines.

My favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Neon Genesis Avngelion, DB (Z), Ruroni Kenshin, Ninja Scroll, BGC, Outlaw Star, all Gundam series, Macross, and just about anything close to that. There's so much good anime it makes me head spin!

My favorite so far is Escaflowne. Steampunk is very cool :D It reminds me a lot of Star Wars, with the advanced tech and medieval/renaissance world/style. The action is amazing, the storyline is great. I just saw the movie for the first time a few days ago... it was okay... it has the same great animation style, but the story's not nearly as good as the series. I need to get the series!

Aside from Escaflowne... I've only caught an episode of Cowboy Beebop, but it was just amazing. The directing style is... wow :eyeraise:

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

What not to include in anime:

1. Giant robots

2. Overactive ki power

3. Funnyhair styles

4. Lot's of guns and blood

5. School girls :naughty:

6. Goofy expressions

Argh! You took the words out of my mouth as well! Wick-ad! :p

Originally posted by Cjais

Some other good ones, but it's mostly bad IMHO.

mostly bad... pfft... i'll admit there is quite a bit of bad anime, but that is not the majority. :p

/me hugs his hellsing

sure, its characters should be developed more, but it's still a cool anime... too bad if there's a second season it'll start after the first manga is finished :(

I happen to like DBZ. But my favorite Anime series of all time is Fist of the North Star.

I like any Anime that is not too mechanized, that is too say, nothing with gigantic robots, something about them I just don't like. Anything that involves, monsters, demons, martial arts, etc... are all cool in my book.

Originally posted by Skate Boy

I don't like it to much. I've seen DBZ before and it was too stupid for me.*runs*

*Catches The artist formerly known as rskateboy*

This is a no running thread. You're entitled to your opinion. Now stand there as I form the spirit bomb and send you to the next dimension.... Mwa ha ha ha :dev7:

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

*Catches The artist formerly known as rskateboy*

This is a no running thread. You're entitled to your opinion. Now stand there as I form the spirit bomb and send you to the next dimension.... Mwa ha ha ha :dev7:

Can I walk?*walks really really fast*

Originally posted by Emperor Budda

are u stupid or something anime is awsome

how could u possibly not like anmie? :explode:

I don't.....It's Looney Tunes or Simpsons or King of the Hill for me....other then that, not many cartoons appel to me.

But do not question why or why not I like anime, i just don't. The same way you just do. BTW, next time you call someone stupid, use proper grammer. ;)

Archived