JediNyt

Best super organism  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Best super organism

• Arachnid (Star Ship Troopers)
    • Borg (Star Trek)
    • Xenomorph (Aliens)
    • Zerg (Star Craft)

Ooooooooh, my vote completely balances the poll.....astounding. completely tied it is for everything. I voted for the arachnids....even though in starship troopers there were no spiders.....;) Thinking of that movie...i'm not certain WHAT they called em......i dont remember. But they were pretty neat i thought. Tough mothers! :D

Edit- Drat....that second Borg vote has unbalanced the poll...drat.

BLATENTLY got to be the Xenomorph!

The have features of all the others and then some:

Borg can assimilate a species by cybernetically enhancing them and stuff. Aliens can 'assimilate' on the genetic level, forming brand new species with each race it uses for hosts.

Zerg can live anywhere and take over Terran units and facilities - yeah - cause the Alien NEVER did that...

Arachnids had a hive mind in control - as did Borg and Zerg, but the Aliens has that and individual intelligence (Aliens ressuraction - the 3 aliens in the room...) beyond the age old tactic of attrition. Plus their hive mind is QUITE happy to mix it up personally.

Xenomorphs win.

(Um - just thought - imagine if the Borg managed to assmimilate the Alien... They would be abe to do some WEIRD s**t - cybernetically enhanced gene-stealer warriors... Ohhh... Ohhh... Nightmares, people, nightmare!)

The Zerg are the toughest, fastest, smartest, and most powerful I still say. Xenomorphs are also controlled by a hive mind. When on their own they use instintive cunning. Zerg do the same. The only real difference between the 2 is that Zerg are bigger and tougher. And the Overmind is smarter than any Xeno queen could be. Oh and some Zerg can fly. Xenos cant. But Xenos are still terrifying. Being chest bursted is one of the worst ways to go. :eek:

Borgs are walking Microwaves.

Never seen or heard of the Starcraft thingy.

Those beasties from Starship Troopers or the arse-whooping XenoMorphs get my vote.

Has to be Arachnids, since the Xenomorph in Alien, seems to die like a chump by getting sucked out into space. :D

Zerg. 'nough said.

EDIT: Chestbursting is about the only thing that TRUELY scares me... even when I'm the worm crawling out (Aliens vs Predator 2)....

Also, in the last Pred mission, in the tunnels.... I got facehugged out of nowhere. It scared the **** out of me and I haven't played since.

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

Also, in the last Pred mission, in the tunnels.... I got facehugged out of nowhere. It scared the **** out of me and I haven't played since.

Dude, just flick on your alien vision and use the pistol or SC to make a lovely kebab out of those buggers. Easy as pie if you use the right tools ;)

I'd have to say Xenomorph. Never heard of those Zerg things. Borg, are weak, mindless drones. And Arachnids, while being very cool, aren't the coolest or best alien around. Best alien on Starship Troopers, the Fliers. Best Alien ever, Xenomorph. I had nightmares about those guys. *shivers*

Originally posted by JediNyt ......Oh and some Zerg can fly. Xenos cant. But Xenos are still terrifying.[/b]

Says who?

If you read the books, in Alien 3, it was not a dog that the face hugger used, but a cow. The Alien that resulted was a behemoth - awesomely powerful.

If Aliens start to use flying organisms as hosts, they they likely-hood is that the swines WOULD be able to fly.

Hence why Aliens would win.

I mean - the Alien could EASILY use the Zerg for hosts - imagine THAT cross breed!

Originally posted by Wrinkled~Lemon

damn.. i need to get glasses... when i 1st look at the topic title, i read: " Best Super Orgasm "......

:rofl::rofl:

Well to all those of you who dont know Star Craft its ok, I forgive you. Not everyone plays strategy games.

To who said that Xenos could use Zerg as hosts...:lol:. More like the other way around. Or the Zerg would just exterminate them IMHO. Id love to see a facehugger try vainly to attach itself to a hydralisk. :roleyess:

But yes if a face hugger successfully impregnated a flying creature then ya a flying Xeno may be the result.

Archived