Manipulation! Re-Grand Opening!

Darth Groovy

Rate my site  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate my site

• Wow your site really sucks
    • Your site is not bad but needs work
    • Your site looks really good keep up the good work
    • I do not care I am just posting here to increase my post count and get the custom user title thingy
    • I am voting here to bring back the Yoda option

Its been a long time in coming but my old site is finally off that blasted WSM Cafe on onto a regular server. The staff has worked really hard to put this one together. In my opinion this is the best month yet. My site will continue to change from month to month, I hope you enjoy it! Special thanks goes to my faithful staff, I couldn't do it without them, and a super duper shout out to leXX who helped me find those wonderfull guis!!!

Welcome Back To The Manipulation!

Originally posted by AB_Legion

I like the content of the site itself, the design, however, could use some work. :)

Edit: Who voted for really sucks, if you have an opinion, state it and back it up. :|

Everyone keeps telling me that, yet nobody has any real sugestions for me. Which aspect of the design? The Colors? The Features? Do the pics need to be better? Please give me a little bit more detail. Which sites attract you the most? What would you do to the site to make it better. At this point I am at a complete stand still as to where to go with it! :confused:

Originally posted by Darth Knight

it is good needs more...effects and stuff if you know what i mean

I was thinking of adding more animations.

What do you think?

Also... the link buttons on the main page were suppose to flash red when you click them but it didn't work. I may get it to work yet. Please understand that when I did this I was pressed for time, because I had to do a powerpoint on the site for my multimedia class. Site should be updated in a couple of weeks.

Also, some additional sections may be added and a working feedback/submission form.

I'm totally open to suggestions as far as additional content is concerned.

How about a fanfic page with pics? Or maybe a some poetry and art galleries?

Some staff postions will most likely be available soon. Stay tuned for details.

I would try using some custom images, and a better layout altogether. It's much too simple. Maybe develop a better understanding of how tables work and how HTML works as a whole. Try using a program such as Dreamweaver if you're not comfortable with HTML.

Archived