1. 1. wich age group are you in?

• 8 - 10 years old
    • 11 - 16 years old
    • 17 - 20 years old
    • 21 - and older

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny hah gaalgoth.... the PA is leaded by a 17 and 22 year old.. and we are leading people from over 30.... does make yah feel cool tho :p :p

and i do respect all elders.... and i know this sounds weird... but i always demand some respect back. I will alway adress elders the right way... until they say i can do otherwise.... :)

Well, I'm 21 now, and I must say that I have had less problem online with people older than me than I've had with younger people. Perhaps because they are more common, but I also believe that really young people (read 13-16) often think that they have to prove that they are so tough, which leads to general obnoxiousness. Thankfully, there has been few such people here, at least when I was around.

I'm glad that the age in the Associates are one notch higher than what I am used to: I'm a kindergarden teacher at work, I don't like the thought of having to be it in my spare time too ;)!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ingrown

I don't have a problem with older people playing games. But the thing is, should I squabble with players senior to me; I feel that as the younger one I would have to respect him. Damn my Korean heritage! :mad:

Obsolete in the world of SW...Unless he's a jedi master and your a padawan... :fett:

p.s: I'm 18 goin on 19 a few weeks after launch. :biggs:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm late to this... But better late than never right? Well anyways, I am 17 and a senior in high school. Didn't realize that such "old" people were being *cough* ruled *cough* by such a younger age category. And on the internet age shouldn't matter

WHAT-SO-EVER!!! Respect and courtesy should always be practiced... ALWAYS respect people and you will be a better person for it in my eyes...

*Cough* Like my opinion of you would ever cause you to think twice about respecting anyone which I find sad, but hey... Who am I to raise you with manners. "Older" people have even less reason to be disrespectful i.e. Maybe nothing to prove? Holy crap this is a long cough.:D *Cough*

Archived