Home

New User

Jon Snow

Hey ppl!

Just wanted to say that I'm Josh, a friend of Sherack Nhar in real life. It's 2 AM now and I promised a friend of mine that I'd call her at 10:30 so that's why it's short. Will add more later.

BTW, Jon Snow is the bastard of _____ character in George R R Martin series A Song Of Ice And Fire.

BONUS POINTS IF YOU KNOW THE CHARACTER!

Hey Josh! Welcome to the forums. Any friend of Sher's is most likely a friend to us. :D

*hands Josh an official Lucas Forums welcome basket*

It was hand made just for you by my basket making elves.

Now pull up a chair or find yourself a seat on one of the couches, oder yourself a Jawa juice and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. :rhett:

Sher, for all we know you could be paying him. :p ...or maybe he's a robot! :eek:

Btw, is it Lord Eddard Stark?

Hey ppl,

Anyways, Rhett, congrats on being the first recipient of Joshy's official bonus points. I have no clue what they'll be used for but can someone *ahem* Sher *ahem* give me suggestions?? Jon Snow is the bastard of Lord Eddard Stark (his mother is mentioned breifly but I don't remember, been a few months since I finished a Storm of Swords :rolleyes:). The series is amazing and I'm now starting The Wheel Of Time (Robert Jordan) which seems to be even BETTER!! ... If only I could get my ass offline and read more than 5 pages a week :D

So yeah, I'm Josh (you can call me Jon but I actually preferred being called by my real name) and I do go to school with Sherack Nhar, or like I know him, Phil (frenchie too!:p). I'm 17, in Computer Science at Vanier College, live in Montreal. I have a pic on my profile at MSN (idhalcpres@hotmail.com) you're all welcome to chat with me although I may go through periods of no chatting b/c it takes up too much time and thus I don't have "a life" and get depressed cause I'm always stressed out and depression for 2 months sucks big time!!

Anyways, I basically am a gamer (RPGs!!), listen to classical music and read fantasy books... well that USED to be me! Now I somehow seem to have all my time sucked in a void called the Internet and college. Seriously I spend most of my time just living, going to school, on the net/phone (hence the reason I wanna stop :cool:), cooking (If someone would want to give me recipes I'd love you!!) and homework. Hate TV and movies, watch a bit but that's it ;)

OMG, I gotta go, I haven't done anything today and I promised my boss something (I work at Subways) and OMG I'm going nuts. BTW, if I don't post for a while it's b/c this is a hectic week but I haven't forgotten about you guys! Should post something by Friday.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

And why be drowned with cheap, immitation baskets that are far inferior in quality when you can get the original and official one right here? :D

Did someone say cheap, imitation baskets?!!?!?

hands Jon the official unofficial welcome basket made by my 20 basket-weaving Llamas and 410 elves* obtained from Rhett

It comes with the Lava-Lake Plyaset (with real lava!) that is good for melting down any Jar-Jar Action figures you might get.

*= NOT child labor

If he ever turns that way I'm beating the crap out of him at school

Umm... Phil :p I'm sure you wouldn't win ;) Besides I have been working out, work at Subways, and know everyone at school. I'm sure you wouldn't want to fight with me. Besides according to everyone here you have no friends... and I don't have any either ;)... so I guess I'm stuck with you

Of course if you become that way I'll beat the crap out of you.. only because you told me to come here.

NEW BLOOD!

So...where do you live (exact address), what are your habits (Like locking the door etc), what time do you usually go to sleep, and what type blood do you have?

...STOP LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY! I'M NOT A VAMPIRE! *looks around cautiously* HEY! LOOK OVER THERE! *flyies away to another thread in bat form*

NEW BLOOD!

So...where do you live (exact address), what are your habits (Like locking the door etc), what time do you usually go to sleep, and what type blood do you have?

...STOP LOOKING AT ME THAT WAY! I'M NOT A VAMPIRE! *looks around cautiously* HEY! LOOK OVER THERE! *flyies away to another thread in bat form*

ROFLMAO ... Thanks for giving me a laugh this early morning .. 8 Am :D

Hey Phil, I'm sure you can help me find someone with a lot of blood for darth... someone nice, fat and annoying ... do you wanna find out where Chrita lives? ;) ;)

Archived