Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOS: Admiral, how do the Valkyries suspect Farran?

Incidentally the sword can cut through pretty much anything with enough force; but as Farran has no unusual sword fighting skills I'll ignore that- not like he could actually attack.))

Farran: *in a low voice* So you must be the spies who left me those messages in my office. You want my death? Go ahead. See if you can convince them you're telling the truth.

*Farran smiles, even as he weakens further from loss of blood*

----------

Blade: Guardians? This dimension has no guardians.

*The Aeges appear*

Aege: WE are the guardians of the planes. There is a lot of tampering going on here, and we've been sent to fix up the dimensional holes those evil clones have been making...

Blade: *pauses for a moment, sensing the Aeges' power, then bows* Forgive us, we were not made aware of your presence. We are here to retrieve a rogue element that has come to this dimension from ours.

((Simple: they made a guess. The I assume part was to show that. An intelligent one but mainly a guest. If you remember in C8 Ida made mention of running into Farran/Sejiko. Then seeing him at the battle and the blades showing up, well that was a little to coinsidental so they assume Farren is the one the blades are looking for. If that confuses I'll explain more later.

Also, unless the blade is like a lightsaber you still can kick it away. For instance the hand guard could be safely kicked. Also their armor is pretty strong, and the valkyrie didn't kick the blade with to much force just enough to move it a little)).

Valkyrie: Well, they should reconize you as Sejiko shouldn't they? We have recordings of your transformation. If that doesn't work we can kill you ourselves.

-----------------------

Hirst: You know very little about this dimension blade. You really do need to talk to your two operatives who were here before you.

Aege2: Fear not, Blade Member. You work as you will, but we must seal the rifts that are left open...if left open too long, who knows what may use them...

Come, brother. We have work to do...

------------------------------

*Deac smashes the second lightsaber out of DarkDeac's hand*

Deac *Rasing both his swords for one massive blow* : Back to the darkness, Darkstar...

DarkDeac: Not quite....

*DarkDeac punches Deac square in the stomach. Blood begins to appear on Deac's shirt*

Impressive...I have much power in here...

*The creature stands. He takes a few steps over to Darkdeac.*

Creature: "You there, finish up, I sense those who might defeat us before we know the full potental, and our weaknesses of our bodies... We must leave..."

--------------

*While en route to tatoonie, the battleship, slows a bit.*

Man in robes: "Engage the Photonic Wave shielding..."

A unhooded man at a control: "Going online..."

*Man In robes stands, and unreveals his face. It is RH Irvine's master. He signals a ship-wide comm.*

Master Chi: "I shall now don the name of this Unnamed Battleship the "Bartelby & Loki". We have currently engaged a new type of shielding that not only blocks weapon fire, but also any electrical and megetical energy, except for communications, from entering and leaving the shields, Not only that It blocks any biological energies as well, including any Force enabled energies. This shielding will keep this ship safe agenst enemy sensors and automatic target locking systems."

*Chi starts to walk towards the front of the bridge.*

Chi: "There is affermitive information that one of the newest recruits of the new training regiment is being held captive by a New Republican Vessel. Let I remind you that if he were to break out it would unraveal everything that our faction had plan for nearly sense the beginning of the Empire when it was lead by Palpatine... We must make it apparent enough to have that ship hand our operative back to us, with minimal political awareness of our intentions."

*The comms shut off and the ship speeds on.*

((The blade is indeed like a lightsaber (the energy field around it rather), as it is designed to equal and to stand combat with lightsaber-like weapons. Sure, they could have kicked the handle guard though.

As for the suspecting thing, I was just curious in case you made an error in understanding Farran's situation))

Farran: *smile disappearing* Why so determined to eliminate me? Tell me, what have I ever done to you? What do you even know about the Blades, or me, anyway?

Too weak...where the hell is Kioet?

----------

*The Blades bow as the Aeges leave, then turn to the Valkyries*

You know of two of our operatives? Explain.

*Ravan coughs, and a bit of blood drips from his mouth...*

Ravan: "Farran..."

-------------------

Creature: "Hmph."

*The creature falls over and turns into dust. he then reappears in the spectural realm of tatoonie, in a more human form...*

Creature: "I'll just use this realm to wait him out, til he finaly comes to his senses and get here..."

-------------------

*The Bartelby & Loki, catch up to the shuttle, The shields drop, and the shuttle gets docked. The shields come up just after...*

RH Irvine: "This is a surprise...

-------------------

Commander in Robes: "You Vangaurd never surprise me. You and the rest of ya aren't prepared for what the rest of my people have in store for you!"

*He force speeds out of the room towards Cracken, He gets cut off by one of the Vangaurd, but the commander quickly out manuvers him, as he gets in front of an already lightsaber ignited Cracken...*

Commander: "I have some information for you, It has to do with these people that are coming in. And also, your son..."

((I assume that's surface thoughts only, BD

Also when did Flax arrive on Tatooine - is Orthos with him?

Also note I'm RPGing Cracken's character, but with his permission and also instructions---btw, Scar, disregarding your character's comment about how Vanguard never surprise him, because he's NEVER had experience with the Vanguard. Period))

*Cracken indicates that he's interested*

----------

*The Vanguard try to follow the 'Commander', but Starr appears in front of them, cutting them off*

Starr: I take it you've come to stop us? Nice suits. My compliments to teh designer.

*ignites lightsaber* Can they block this?

----------

Farran: Do you really think handing me to them will make them go away? No. Once they find out who I am, what I've done, what I've affected...

----------

*The Blade tilts his head, as if not understanding*

Farran: You want to know how I do that transformation thing? I've got a person sealed up in me. Another version of myself, really. Kill me and you get him. And you're no match for him, I can certainly tell you. That will accomplish four things: your ass being kicked, my possible ass-kicking by those Executioners over there, they still find me, floodgates open. Let me tell you, you'll have messes in this dimension created like you wouldn't believe. They'll send more Blades for 'cleanup'. And that'll just create more messes. Then they'll send more with each new mess created...get the picture?

Farran: You want to torture me...God, you people. All I have to do is change...and they'll find me. Even if you hide me, they'll still look. You want to take that chance?

Can't keep this up much longer...

----------

*The Blades bring up their swords immediately at Hirst's words*

Blade: What do you know of the one we are looking for?

((OSS: Well, no, he pulled all his memories for the last 10 minutes. Bassically he read his short turm memory, nothing more.))

Back tracking

*The three X-Wings roared over the surface of Tattooine.*

Flax: What the? The Cantina has been totally fragged! Right, you two land, I'm popping the top!

Hal: You're mad, Dad!!

*The canopy opens and Flax leaps out.*

Valkyrie: Torture, no. What we can do is put in permantly in stasis. You would be alive trapped in this body for the end of time. Another choice for you would be leave this dimension and never return again. Your final choice is to tell us everything you know about the Blades and Shadows. If you do that then we will spare your life and move you away from the blades.

----------------------

*Hirst is amused by the blades reaction*

Hirst: You don't learn do you, I will not answer any of your questions. You know what I said is true, or else you wouldn't have stopped dead like you did. You can no longer sense his presance. Now if you have any intelligence you would have come to the conclusion that he is no longer here. Most likely leaving this dimension shortly after you showed up.

*The second Aege moves over to Farran*

Aege 2: I offer an alternative...we could try and help you...I feel the distortion...

------------------------------------

*DarkDeac cleaves Aege 1 in half*

DarkDeac: A killer of angels! What can I not do?

*He is answered by force lighting electrifying his body*

Deac: Kill me.

Commander in robes: "Be aware those men outside have the abilities to absorb any force energies and use them agenst you, the more power you output the more they can come after you... They come from the Separatist faction, we have reason to believe they might come after you and the rest of your Loyalists..."

((OOS: The Aeges have interfered in this way before, Admiral, just not in this RPG (Alternate Universe, RPG for all, Hutt Gamble - with the Corzip/Deac/Rwos/Avatars circle, anyone?) Basically they just need to have a worthy cause (to them), and the permission of the involved parties.

Also they aren't as concerned as to dimensional travel as the Aesir, or they would have taken advantage of their several good opportunities to justifiably dump Rwos.

Ah, okay ^_^ @BD))

Farran: *considers* Very well. I take the---

*The Aege walks over to Farran* I offer an alternative...we could try and help you...I feel the distortion...

Farran: Who are you and how would you help me?

*Farran glances over at the Blades*

Their stances...they're ready to kill that woman...

*Farran debates saying something, giving a sidelong glance at the Valkyrie with a knife to his throat*

----------

Blade: You are meddling in things that you do not understand. If you explain yourself, then we shall help you. If you do not, then we shall be forced to kill you.

*The second Blade looks at the sky and observes the fight. He turns to his companions and says something in an alien language*

((Red: Hope you know that a sword and a knife are very different. A sword really isn't just a big knife))

Hirst: Three vs One, not really a fair fight. Maybe if there were six of you it might be fair but I'm not really sure, you may need more to equal it out.

Here are the facts. We know where the person your lookiing for is. There is only one Blade that we will work with. His name is Termand Rwos. Currenlty he is trying to free a Gallyava ship from the Shadows. Now if you bring him to us then we might work with you.

Oh, the only way you could help us is by leaving this dimension.

------------------------

*Valkyries speaking in well in a form of Aesirian*

Valkyrie: Those three have no idea what they are getting themselves into

Valkyrie2: Might be fun to watch, if things go further.

Archived