Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

[sarcasum]Oh I'm sorry battledog.[/sarcasum]

BUT I ALREADY THROUGH THIS BS WITH REDWING!!! If he hasn't done and said anything about it in thread. Don't worry about it.

Ever think about perhaps I'm waiting to put in the needed diologe and info sometime after? Thats what I did with when I orignally introduced Irvine...

Also however if we shouldall remember from c8, the Cloned Irvine's powers and abilities should come from the Elder Irvine when he was made to by Craynor. Which the Elder Irvine will learn in the postlude to Holocuast. Thats why he'd notice your assassin, because he'd already knew how to use his powers. Not only that, regaurdless of any ego he has. His temper, current state of emotional control and not to forget the "ego", was all calm. No matter how serious we was being at the time...

I also have weak characters. Notice Ivan and Marcus, whom aren't closely force sensetive. As for Ravan, he's hardly a 5000 on the midicholoron scale. :p

Kur, still a Jedi whom just got out of a secret training (hence no one heard of these guys) along with RH Irvine, thus meaning why they have simular Jedi names... Kur is not close as powerful as RH Irvine. But I had to make RH Irvine quite powerful for the currently cloned-fused form of Irvine should be (more possilbe plot lines I can bring about if people don't kill my characters in 1 post.)

As for which one is dead... Neither. Still you killed one of my characters in one post, which is agenst the rules of this RPG, and I will ignore it, until you fix it. If I did something wrong, redwing will always bring it up.

------------------

Next, If I can't have a character whom Isn't as powerful in nature as red's & admiral's, So I might as well make one that may not one of them, but pretty powerful neitherless... Call it something i thought of them doing in the first place, wasn't all that cool...))

Otherwise meaning, neither of you two won't allow me to control a character from those species even though you two clearly have characters which are either of yours. I feel kinda left out. So, if i come up with an Idea what some race of beings comes from another Dimention, I'd call myself a fool, cus that'd idea already been thought of. So I have to create someone whom I could possibly be powerful through some loop holes (in how the universe works in the rpg) what red gave here and there...

-------------------------

Heat sensors, Red. Heat sensors. If the whole thing has been cold of a while, anything other then just the droids running around where they are supposed to be, sensors would excuse them. BTW I never said that the defence mechisums knew how poerful they were, it was just refering if they were (Obi-wan and Qui-gon VS Droideka's in ep1)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Scar, this is part of what Battledog means. You missed part of the converstation.

Redwing's suggestion:

The assassine stab one of the Irvines (which one is up to you). The Assassine believes that he killed Irvine (once again which one is up to you), and left. Now Irvine was not killed but injured badly. (Since the RH Irvine is a Jedi I think it would be safe to say the intended target was the WH Irvine.)

Jedi can mask their presance, subsequently the Assassine being a jedi hide his presance. Also Assassines would specialize in hiding their presance so.)

Battledog has agreed, and now you need to decide if Irvine dies, or is just injured. Now if we could get back to the RPG))

------------------------

*The Aesirian battlegroup exits hyperspace above a remote, unpopulated world*

((thanks for clearing that all up for me guys))

*out of the dusk, a shuttle appears over Irvine and the rest, on repulsors, laser cannons firing at everyone except Irvine, forcing them to scatter. A Vanguard with blue shoulderpads and wearing a jetpack drops out of the landing pad, apparantly using the jetpack, flies at full speed, and lands right in front of Irvine. Kioet picks Irvine up with one arm, and activates and tosses a thermal detonator in the middle of the group.*

Kioet: Nothing personal!

*the "thermal detonator" goes off with a huge flash of light-instead of an explosion and crater that a normal thermal detonator would create, Kioet smiles as the light reflects off of his visor*

Kioet: DAMN I'M GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kioet jetpacks away, holding Irvine over his right shoulder*

((@BD: Interesting - Flax actually hasn't used much power in-RPG except...at the end of C4 (when following Deac, Syrnl and their doubles), and C5 (when killing Cracken [which was of course only temporary and probably not all that advisable, since it proved to be the key to Cracken gaining the CSI ;)])

Otherwise meaning, neither of you two won't allow me to control a character from those species even though you two clearly have characters which are either of yours. I feel kinda left out. So, if i come up with an Idea what some race of beings comes from another Dimention, I'd call myself a fool, cus that'd idea already been thought of. So I have to create someone whom I could possibly be powerful through some loop holes (in how the universe works in the rpg) what red gave here and there...

Huh?

The only thing I understand is that you're upset we won't let you use things like the Aeges and the Aesir for your plotlines. Well, the reason is that all the scenarios you tried to create were appallingly out of character. It happens. When finalizing the PtH scenario, my suggested version had the Aesir acting completely out of character; and Admiral of course shot it down. It. Happens.

If you make a character simply to muck everything up and change everything everyone else said, sorry won't work. If I used say, Craynor, to do something like nuke everyone else's characters, it would be godmode. Even though it might, possibly, be justifiable considering the character's stated power. It still wouldn't be allowed.

What loopholes in the way the universe works?

Heat sensors, Red. Heat sensors. If the whole thing has been cold of a while, anything other then just the droids running around where they are supposed to be, sensors would excuse them. BTW I never said that the defence mechisums knew how poerful they were, it was just refering if they were (Obi-wan and Qui-gon VS Droideka's in ep1)

Read up on cloaking devices. Yes, they mask heat too. (If they didn't, what on earth is the point of them anyway?) Think about it. Space is infinitely cold. No heat can exist at all in it. Thus a cloaking device, to work in space, would have to cloak heat signatures. :rolleyes:

Besides, droids do generate heat. They can't just run on coldness.

In interest of moving on, I'll just ignore the part where you said the ship was detected and continue, since you don't have an explanation (if you do, I'll edit) :p

@R15: I assume that was the injured Irvine))

*Farran watches Kioet on a holocam held by a tiny droid. From the angle he can see a hole in Irvine's chest* Interesting...seems like Irvine Cracken has more enemies than we thought.

----------

Rwos: *sighs* Until Odin decides to tell me why this might be disastrous, he may as well refrain from telling me, since without a reason I have no way of stopping it. And no, I don't want your help, in fact just stick to your watching. You're doing great, really, great.

*Something tingles in the back of Rwos head. He ducks, barely avoiding a blast of energy ripping through the air above. The blast impacts a tree, but instead of the energy being absorbed, it expands with amazing rapidity and envelops the whole area, blanketing the two with purplish energy. The tree leaves tremble in its wake. Rwos feels himself begin to stiffen up and become sleepy*

Rwos: *in realization* Sh...it.

*Rwos and the Valkyrie fall*

----------

*Ida looks up to see a ship coming towards her at a high speed. She squints*

That's Rwos' fighter...

*The fighter circles and lands in front of her, right in the middle of the deserted street. As she walks up to it, it opens, revealing Deac*

Oh my...he was right. Wow.

*A recorded message begins to play*

Rwos' voice: Ida. The Shadows are here. Get Deac to a hospital as fast as you can and come to the planet coordinates I have put in. This is very serious.

There's a Gallyava ship here, Ida. Crashed. And the Shadows have found it.

----------

*Cracken and Alys sprint off in opposite directions, using Force speed to move faster than the droids could target. They disappear into the ventilation systems. Starr pulls out and unfolds the rack-like missile launcher he keeps around his chest, and a very long blaster.

Starr: Stupid droids...if only you could understand me, you'd know that you're about to be reduced to chunks of metal in about three seconds.

Okay I guess you people force me to say the the cloned Irvine was injured...

Red, If that loads of logic say that if they are cloaked, they can't be detected, you know relise if they leave the ship, they leave the cloak. :p

As for them loopholes I mentioned, screw em. ^_^ All my characters (any maybe some whom someone might control), all have been trained in secrecy in a giant force shielded temple, free from any other force sensitive beings...

*before thermal*

RH Irvine: "No! Who did that!" *angry at assassin...* "Where'd he go..."

*Kioet storms in, knabs WH Irvine...*

RH Irvine: "HEY!" *Thermal Det thrown* "Thermal Det! Scater!"

*Onboard shuttle...*

WH Irvine: "My, my, The Weapons dealer decided to grow a few... Heh, heh..."

*The other vangaurd st ruggle to hold WH Irvine as he screams in agony. His muscles buldge, as he throws the two vangaurd to the side, he collapses to hin knees, and from the back, the wound heals... Muscles hardly decreasing in side, WH Irvine comes to, and lifts his head to show the sadistic look on his face...*

Kioet: Don't try anything foolish, Irvine. Now sit down and enjoy the ride. That was a flash grenade that I threw, not a thermal detonator, so there's no real need to be upset.

*Kioet reaches inside a crate, then tosses Irvine a bottle of water and a packet of meat*

Kioet: See, I can be hospitable. Try to relax, we're almost there.

*The Valkyrie ignores Rwos as she looks down at her wrist com. A lone word flashed Incoming. She looks up just as the shot passes Rwos. Quickly pressing an emergancy button, she is knocked down by the blast*

----------------------------

*Two Valkyries on speeders swoop down from the trees racing towards the position of their comrade and Rwos. Arriving at the clearing, they stop when they are right upon the Rwos and the Valkyrie. Reaching down they grab them and sling them across the speeders. In a second they were off again going at full speed.

At that speed it only took them a couple of minutes to reach the outpost. As soon as they entered a hanger, huge blast doors closed with an echoing clang.

Rwos was taken to a room to recover, the Valkyrie was conscious and sustained no injuries. She did have a headache though. She went with Rwos and sat beside his bed waiting for him to get up. Besides Rwos's bed was a message from Odin*

*As Reletha leaves the Hangar, Orthos enters it*

Ship: Self Destruct will occur in thirty seconds.

*Orthos sits down, resigned to his fate. There are no other ships back here and the nearest escape pod is back with the others near the armoury*

Orthos: Damn...

--------------------------------

*Deac lies on the hillside and regains consciuosness*

Why did he go? Why? And where...?

*Irvine's muscles finally relax showing a slight difference in his skeletal structure, although his muscles didn't quite relax fully it seemed... He looks at nothing, then quickly picks up the bottle of water and takes a drink... What he looked at, only he can see, the Specter once again, playing his role, now walking away and dissapearing into the spectral realm.*

WH Irvine: "Sorry if it seemed that I was angry..."

------------

*back on the moon*

RH Irvine: "Damnit, It was only a flash grenade... Argh!"

Sir'Gui: "Wait, your clone's power... It's as big as ever, but it changed somehow..."

-----------

*Kur also takes an escape pod.*

------------

*Ravan waling inot Farran's office, Farran sittign there...*

Ravan: "I just want to say something quick before my departure..."

((Deac, you missed my post - Rwos sent Deac in his ship to Coruscant :D

Scar: I know :p hence Starr reacting to your droids))

*Ida stops her speeder in front of one of Coruscant's immense hospitals. She waves her hand in front of Deac's face to see if he'd react. She could hear him mumbling*

Rwos, you're going to owe me big when this is over.

*Ida picks Deac up and carries him towards the hospital, hoping she didn't look too conspicuous in full Blade regalia*

----------

*Farran contemplates Irvine's reaction, watching him, Kioet, and the two backup Vanguards in the ship*

He can heal himself. Definitely not normal, especially for someone dark like him...

*Farran hears Ravan enter. Quickly he snaps the holoscreen shut*

Ravan: I just want to say something quick before my departure...

Farran: Depature?

----------

*As the Valkyrie speed away, invisible forms look up and smile*

----------

*Rwos floats in a sort of limbo, feeling a little resentful*

That was totally unecessary. Shouldn't have let myself get distracted.

Looks like they shot me up with some kind of magical stun. Hopefully it doesn't do anything to the Valkeyrie...probably not. They would have been trying to neutralize me. Unless they know more about them than I assume...

Hafta get myself checked once I get the chance; her too, make sure they didn't put anything in us.

*the surrounding murk suddenly begins to clear*

Finally.

*Rwos opens his eyes*

Valkryie: Finally your awake. Took you long enough.

*She turns off some life monitors*

I assume the effects of the blast haven't completly warn off. When they do press this button and someone will bring you to me. There is a message from Lord Odin, I suggest you read it.

----------------------------------

Rwos,

Recently I told you that if more of your kind enters this galaxy it would be disasterous. I didn't clarify further, because of the other people around when we talk. Going in depth about this at that time was not appropiate.

Now getting to the matter, when we meet again I will tell you more. For now, I'll leave it at this. There is a great evil in this galaxy, greater then you can imagine. Amoung other things we protect this galaxy from it. We also safeguard the galaxy from other dangers. Now, cross overs represant a threat, so we must watch them. The more that crossover the greater the threat and the more resources are required to make sure nothing wrong happens. If enough people crossover then we will no longer be able to keep this evil contained. It would break free and wreck havoc on this dimension, and others. I cannot allow that.

I know the temptation to call in others Blades will be great, especially considering the presence of the Shadows and Gallyava.

Lord Odin

P.S. Was it wise to send a man with Raging death to Coruscant. Especially considering how fast it spreads.

Ravan: "Yeah, I'm goign to take some time off, to decide if im going to stay or not... Seeing is most of the Council knows I was once with the republic... What is meanly keeping me wondering, what are you going to do with those Vangaurd?"

--------------

*Rwos waits for the stun blast to wear off. Obviously the Valkyrie were non-magical, since it hadn't affected her as drastically. When he manages to sit up, he reads Odin's note*

Reply:

Odin,

Forgive my skepticism, but I've seen plenty of evils that boggle the mind, and I'm not sure anything you can show me will top them.

Might this great evil be called the Jotuns?

I see you've learned about the Shadows and the Gallyava. Considering the facade you had when we first met (under strange circumstances, granted) I should find this hard to believe. But I understand now that you know much more than you once indicated.

The Blades are dedicated to stopping and eliminating these threats you refer to. I agree with you that more should not come to this dimension, but I can't agree with your reasoning.

(Also I do not believe Deac actually has the Raging Death. If he does, it is a very mild case, and the doctors at Coruscant are now able to cure it. In any case the person I sent him to will be immune.)

Termand Se'enth Rwos

----------

Farran: A good percentage of us were once with the Republic, Ravan...and we all have our secrets. *Farran smiles at the irony* I think the others would be pleased to have a Jedi on our side. If you want my advice, I would tell you that they would not believe you to be a traitor unless you do leave.

As for the Vanguard; I plan to keep developing them. As a matter of fact, one test subject has shown remarkable promise. Their ultimate use will be the Empire's greatest weapon against Jedi who try to destroy us.

*A Valkyrie enters Rwos's room (a different one), and picks up his message to Odin*

Valkyrie: We will send it to our Lord. He also invites you to join him and see the evil he speaks of for yourself. Only then can you understand it. Finally he makes mention, that what was said in the Blood Scrolls was only a warning, and a hint to their true nature.

If your ready I will show you to the command room.

damn r15, those hyperengines are fast ^_~

Ravan *with a reassured smile.*: "Oh? That break through sounds quite interesting, maybe I can be let in on a little bit of that info... Other then that, Whats going to be done with Irvine leaving? I'm sure he might be brought in for a little questioning, although he hasn't openly stated that he had been enlisted directly under the Empire, offically at least..."

---------------

WH Irvine: "So what."

---------------

*Kur can see the Imperial battleships out the window of his escape pod.*

Kur: "Lokpehit's ship is getting torn apart... I don't even think that thing can even fire its main weapons..."

*then... a big flash, showing Lokpehit's ship blowing to bits...*

---------------

*Rh Irvine's mask loses power, due to some damage created by the flash... RH Irvine pulls of the mask...* jokemaster, not your character shoudl be surprised *Hint* *Hint* :D

RH Irvine: "We can't do anything now but leave..." *Sees the battleship blow.*

Sir'Gui: "And I thought I would get a Sith today..."

Irvine: "Alright, I can feel Kur somewheres away from the blast, must be in an escape pod, lets get him..."

*A few minutes later the shuttle leaves...*

-----------------

*The Spectar returns to his natural plane of exsistence in the void. He moves over to the beam of light, which still held the second Deac, now slight demonic looking. His muscles were buldged like WH Irvine's....*

Spectar: "Yes, My plan is working as schedule..." *turns to other eyes in the void.* "We soon will no longer call have plane of exsistence only just ours! We'd soon be able to cross into parts where our freinds, the aeges, can freely roam. Eliminate our ghastly forms, and assend ourselfs to an even higher form of exsistence! The threshold will be crossed!"

*The void fulls with demonic chears, if heard by anyone, the horrior in their screams would cause near coma tose in the strongest of mortals...*

*Ortos looks up. Above him is a spacesuit, left hanging from a TIE fighter. He sets his blaster onto lowest power, and shoots the hanging clip. It falls neatly before him. He piles himself into the helmet and manages to pull the brestplate on*

Voice: Reactor Overload engaged...

*Distant explosions can be heard. Orthos pulls the rest of the suit on and hits auto-seal. He then runs to the hangar door, and, with the force field down, jumps out into space...*

----------------------------------------

*The Eyes of Deac2 open. Where once a soul existed, it has been replaced by something all too familiar*

Back! Back from the hellish lower planes! Back from Ragnarok premature! Back from it all! To avenge!

RH Irvine: "Isn't it obvious? I was hiding from him. Because he's a clone of me and he doesn't know it. I haven't known this til about a day ago... Even I took it bad, At least its was how I feel..."

-------------------

*the void grows calm, eyes dissappear.*

Spectar: "Ah, yes I was waiting for you. You should see your new body has alot of emproments to what alot better acustomed to..."

*The angle of his eyes change, like he's curious...*

Spectar: "You do know why I wanted to resurrect you right?"

DarkDeac: No, and quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to cause some general havok on the prime planes, then I'm going to go back to my Planar Stronghold and start getting some Primes to worship me again.

------------------------------------

*Orthos floats in space. Behind him the flagship explodes, safely away from Coruscant...*

Farran: You might find out soon enough that the answers to both your questions have a similar answer. *Farran smiles* Ravan, I have a feeling you and I have much more in common than you might think.

*Farran turns his seat and picks up a comlink* Kioet? Have the detainee taken directly to our meeting place. We may have a visitor.

----------

*The droids do not fire*

Bluffing.

*Starr seems to vanish as he darts away, using the Force to speed him*

----------

Ida: *holding Deac* I need a doctor! This man's been through partial decompression, had a really hard fall, possibly has the Raging Death and who knows what else!

----------

Nimalf: *as Kioet descends* I really, really, really don't like this. Are you going to tell me who that Councilman had you detain now?

*sees Irvine inside the ship* Oh...Force...

----------

Rwos: I'm ready now. Wait...what happened to the Valkyrie who got stunned with me?

Valkyrie: Nothing happened to her. The force of the blast knocked her down and that was it. If you follow me.

*The Valkyrie and Rwos enter a luxurious hall, one that would never suggest that this was a military installation. Walking in silience, she shows Rwos to the command room. Sitting at the center was the Valkryie that initially talked to Rwos*

Holk: Welcome, Rwos. I assume you may have some questions.

*An SAR picks up Flax' and Kur's pod and takes them to the IndependanceII, newly arrived in-system.*

*Once the shuttle lands Flax walks down the ramp, bay goes deadly quiet, the gaurds snap to attention and everyone else freezes.*

Flax: Get back to work, we're in the middle of a battle! *grin*

*The bay relaxes.*

Flax: *To trooper* Take this man to the Brig, take his weapons and leave him with a gaurd.*

*To Kur* We don't have time to sort out your story, you'll be confined until the battle is over. Don't worry our cells aren't anywhere as bad as Lokpihet's.

*Flax heads to the Bridge.*

Flax: Hows it going Admiral?

*Admiral Tarek was an aging Wookie, with a slight stoop and fur mottled grey.

Tarek: <The flagship is destroyed, the other forces continue to fight, we believe the commander escaped the explosion. We have not yet determined the new Flagship.>

Flax: In that case I don't think I'm really needed, I'll com my wife, where is she?

Security: Bay 4, Sir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sophae smiled, she hadn't been afraid for her husband but it was always good to here his voice.*

Sophae: Ok, take his helmet off, now go.

*She studied the young man infront of her, he was quite tall and well built, his resemblance to his uncle was obvious*

*She circled him* So, you are Orhtos Starkiller?

Orhtos: Darkstar.

*Sophae favored him with a small smile and gave a dissmissive wave.*

*She could sense he was almost totally force blind, however, he was quite good looking, Sophae wondered if Deac's hero ethic extended to his nethew.*

Sophae: Orthos, I don't believe we've met, although I've met your uncle. Do you know who I am?

((OSS: Remember, Sophae is absolutly gorgeous, tall, silm, big bright grey-green eyes, dark blond hair.... You get the picture. Currently she's also projecting an aura throguh the force, to which Orthos has no defence.))

Archived