Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

*the Spectar gives DarkDeac the body back. Then opens a portal into the Spectural Realm where DarkDeac's counterpart is waiting in it's Psyical realm...*

Spectar: "Both of your bodies are able to travel to either realm. Just incase you get killed, you can simply revive yourself..."

-----------------

DarkIrvine: "What does it take to get a good meal around here?"

*Stormtroopers bring a place of food.*

DarkIrvine: "Leave me..."

*The Stormtroopers leave in a hurry, as DarkIrvine eats his meal.*

"DarkIrvine" is jsut a temp name btw

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flax: Kur, your arogance is stunning. If you were a member of the Order, which you are not, you would answer a member of the Jedi Council. You must learn to treat others with respect; and my ship!

*Kur is knocked against the wall.*

Flax: Start talking, or I'll simply vent you, that cell is right on the outer hull.

*Flax gestures and the gravity returns to normal.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mirra: Oooh, detached service. Have you done any covert missions?

*Kur Smiles.*

Kur: "My orders say not to reveal my orgins, my intentions, my orders other then this one, where I've been trained, nor whom taught me. I'm sure Skywalker could tell you... Although he might be reluctant to tell you, seeing is how secret I've been kept, and my crew... Although I have to admit, facing Lokpehit was unfortunately I was told, was a black op training. What was unfortunate, that Lokpehit didn't know about it..." *grins* "My orders were to challenge him, and lose, miserably. I was ordered to be captured. If deac haven't arrived, I would have few easily broken out of that cell, and killed him. I'm sure evidence of that shows..." *looks at ceiling of cell, and bonds that now lay on the floor...*

*Brunhilde enters the majestic archives. Going to the front desk, the attendant who was expecting her simply hands her a book. Brunhilde goes to a table and sits down. The book was new and it's cover was leather. She begins to read*

The Warrior Maidans.

Many books have been written on these maidens. This is my personal account of the orgin of these warriors.

-Lord Odin, Allfather of the Aesir.

*Burnhilde is surprised by who the aurthor is and continues to read*

A long time ago when the Jotuns were not yet fully contained. I hunted down the final two that were outside the containment. These creatures of evil, left a path of destruction in their wake. Any village that crossed their path was destroyed without mercy. They would save the children for last, and finally slaughter them. I was always behind them, but I finally caught up to them.

I was coming up on a village. At the edge of the village, I found bodies of the dead warriors. Their flesh still steaming from the fire jotuns attack. They were in the area, perhaps still in the village. I hurried to the village in the hopes that they were still there, and the village hasn't been destroyed yet. I found two things when entering the village. The first was the Jotuns, the second I didn't expect.

The Jotuns had isolated a group of twleve young girls. The oldest being no more then twelve years of age. I pulled my sword ready to kill the Jotuns and save the children. However, before I could act the eldest child in the group picked up a spear of a fallen beserk and hurled it at the fire jotun. Fate would have it that the Jotun had just removed it's helm. The spear pierced the Jotuns throat. The Other a frost jotun turned to see his fallen comrade. In rage he ready to kill the children, and then I moved. Unsheathing my sword I charged the Jotun. I then faced off at the Jotun. We fought for an hour neither gaining the upper edge. Then once agian the twelve girls surprised me. They distracted the Jotun allowing me to deal the fatal blow and remove his head.

With the Jotuns dead, I removed the other's head. These I preserved and placed at the edge of the containment zone. A warning to all Jotuns who tried to escape. The hands and feet I sent to Surt as another warning.

I brought the twelve, brave, aesirian girls, who in one day lost everything they knew and loved; To my palace in Valhalla and with Frigg raised them as our daughters.

When they reached the age of reckoning, I created a special orginization which they would lead. These twelve women would be my first Warrior Maidens, my Valkyries. Brunhilde, the one who killed the fire Jotun; would lead them. The Valkyries would be my watchers, my recorders, my choosers of the Einherjar.

Now the names of my beloved daughters, my twelve original valkyries. Brunhilde, Göll, Göndul, Gudr, Gunn, Herfjoturr, Hildr, Hladgunnr, Hlokk, Hrist, Sigrdrifa, Sigrún, and Svafa. From their tireless efforts the Valkyries have grown immensly, and have never once disappointed me, or let me down.

*Bruhild could read no longer.*

Flax: Half baked Bantha spew! You're trying to tell me that, you, a barely trained Jedi, was going to kill a Sith Lord? You're also trying to tell me that Skywalker trained Black Ops Jedi, without the council's knowlage? That we even have black ops Jedi? That my Wife, a senior Jedi, and Head of NRI didn't know either? That, I, senior member of the Council didn't know?

How stupid do you think I am? Skywalker is as anserable to the Council as anyone else, he couldn't get away with this. It would land him in jail!

((OSS: Black Ops Jedi? Skywalker and Black OPs? Come on Scarr, as soon as you factered in Skywalker you doomed this guy. If you'd said, "I'm part of a group of Jedi hidden in the Unknown Regions since the purge, we only just discovered that the Empire had fallen." You would easily have gotten away with it. As is you've managed to stamp on the central charicter of the entire Saga! Luke Skywalker HATES BLACK OPS. Sure, he's gone undercover, to find out whats going on, and yes; frequently things have gone belly up and he's had to fight his way out. However, no Jedi has ever been dropped into an Imp base to assasinate the bad guy. The very nature of Black Ops means Jedi don't get involved. The only exception being Kyle Katarn.))

Flax: I will contact the Council, a Jedi will arrive to take you to Correscant, to the Temple, for Interogation.

Tannoy: Attention all personal, we are leaving Hyperspace.

*Siren.*

Tannoy: Attention all personal, battle stations, all pilots to you fighters, we are under attack! *Repeat.*

*Flax leaves*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hal: Hay, Orthos, you coming, my number 5 is sick.

*Orthos rises*

Orthos: It was nice meeting you, Mirra. Must dash.

*Orthos runs to the hangar*

----------------------------------

*Deac suddenly senses something as he approaches the bar. He asks about his contact, and goes into the upper rooms to meet him. He is greeted by the corpse. He force speeds down the stairs, shouting "Get the Hell out of here NOW!" as the Cantina explodes behind him.

Someone wants him dead. Yet again.*

well true. I havent thought of that one... Damnit! Details i just dont get! ARGH! I want to fix it ^_^

then yet again... Kur could have been lieing about skywalker having to do anything about it :D

I mean, hell some info could have leaked into these militiant group of Jedi that a new order had came out, then Cracken comes around before that Miliant Jedi disbands itself. And continues to train. Not only that Ravan could also have been one of those Jedi :D

that ok with all of the rest of you :)

((Battledog, the Jedi aren't based on Coruscant, nor do they use the Coruscant temple. Remember?

Scar...you shouldn't try these explanations if you don't know anything about the characters ;) note that's why I never use Luke...I know very little about him compared to say Battledog :D

Incidentally, wasn't Kur supposed to be one of the weaker Jedi...?

Btw: about the time skip, I'm going to go with the assumption that our posts referring to different locations may not have been taking place at the same time - some may have been in the future, or the past as needed to make things work))

*Farran's shuttle exits hyperspace outside of Tatooine*

Farran: Kioet should be here any moment, now...

----------

*Starr reaches the core of the Crimson Star II*

Okay...fortunately this was constructed in a similar fashion to the original, if a bit hastier...and smaller...

*Starr looks up. The core is much smaller than the original*

Of course. No space needed for an SSD to dock inside. Still got the antimatter generator, though...

*Starr found the appropriate terminal and began accessing the generator controls.

Meanwhile, Cracken and Alys did the same in opposite sides of the immense core*

----------

*Outside the CSII, the resupply ship exits hyperspace, two unexpected visitors aboard...*

actually i think i'll follow through with my half assed, less then 5 min fix... :D

RH Irvine: "Hmm, interesting... Sir'Qui?"

*Sir'Qui nods at RH Irvine, and both tilt their heads down. A slight rumbling sound fulls the air. Then theyriase their heads, and the sound disappears.*

RH Irvine: "Flax has detained him..."

Sir'Qui: "Think's he is a Sith..."

RH Irvine: "Flax is heading for Couresant. Seems for have forgot that the temple was on Yevin IV..." Battledog: :jab: "Sir'Qui, get up to em, make sure that they can't find us trailing them, if they go to Yevin IV thinking they could throw us or Kur off, follow em... I'll talk with Kur..."

RH Irvine to Kur: <'Kur...'>

Kur: <'Irvine.'>

RH Irvine: <'I sense you have yourself in a bind...'>

Kur: <'Just about. They ruined my training Op, and decided just for the hell of it to put me in here. I wasn't pissed about the cell and the bindings. Just the op.'>

RH Irvine: <'I see. Hang tight, we're gonna follow you.'>

------------------------

Ravan still holding his bags, trying to pass time: "So, you know of a good planet that has alot of places, with, um, waterfalls? I like to meditate near them..."

*Kioet's landing craft exits hyperspace, above the orbit of Tatooine, and lands a few meters from Farran's shuttle. Kioet walks down the exit ramp, with Irvine in front of him, the 2 vanguard at his sides, and Nimalf, cowering behind*

Kioet: Sorry to keep you waiting.

((OSS: The Jedi Academy is on Yavin IV, however, by the time of the NJO Luke had moved to Couresant and was in the process of setting up a Council, if the war hadn't broken out he almost certainly would have had the Temple re-built etc.

Sorry guys, I probably have a greater understanding of the Cannon than anyone else, since I'm a complet book worm.))

*In the Hanger*

*Flax rushes to his fighter, climbs the ladder and swings himself into the cockpit, he puts on his helmet and closes the canopy.*

Air Boss: Squad Leaders, report ready, by numbers.

Flax: Red One, Red Group Green

Dasken: Gold One, Gold Boys Ready

Hal: Blue Leader, Blue Squad Hot!

Air Boss: All Squads..... GO!

*12 Squads of fighter Launch, X-W, A-W, E-W and Y-W*

Ravan sees Irvine: "My Lord! What happened to you..."

DarkIrvine with a grin: "A change... A premonition... A new path..."

-------------

Spectar to DarkDeac: "Alright, this portal will take you directly to the hanger in Mos Eilsey." spelling?

---------------

*Getting off the transport, a bunch of stormtroopers and engineers follow. they stop and wonder why are there droideka's out...*

Stormtrooper: "Commander, you should see this..."

Commander in robes: "I just got promoted, I'd hate to see... What the?" *turns to the inside of the transport* "You two, we have company." *tilts head down...* "3 Jedi. Somewhere in the core. I'll acompany you to there. The rest fo you, get this station running!"

((Battledog: However according to Cantina 6 and 8, and more particularly Postlude to Holocaust the Jedi are NOT based on Coruscant, rather Yavin IV, which was destroyed. That's how most of the Jedi died. Remember?

In case you haven't noticed this RPG isn't quite canon ;)))

Farran: "Master", Ravan? This isn't even Irvine. *to "Irvine"* Well well. If it isn't our faux son of Cracken. You are a difficult person to get ahold of. *takes out a holoprojector* I was hoping perhaps you could explain this.

*The holo activates. Kioet's recording of the merging between the two Irvines plays*

----------

*If the "Commander" could have seen under the Vanguard's masks, he would have seen looks of great surprise at his revelation. But they both said nothing to indicate that*

First Vanguard: Of course: Exactly as we were expecting.

Four Jedi, instead of one...this necessitates a change in plans...

*The Vanguards exchange significant looks and then follow the robed man to the lift tubes, preparing their weapons*

this post might show a little godmodish. but i'll ease up one my other characters to compensate... ;)

*The creature watches the holoprojector.*

Creature to Farran: *laughs rather demonically* "You speak of me like I am that soul that once inhabited this body, before it died, and was resurrected for my purpose!"

Ravan: "What the!?"

*The creature hunches over, and a demented look appears on his face. He seems to be in a great pain as a power grows inside him... His hands morph and fingers change to appear to have claw like daggers on them... Boney spikes amerge from his upper backside, and long muscular tail amerges as his other muscles increase to compensate. His boots tear apart as larger beast like feet rip right through. His skin complexity changes into a dull greyish red. The hair changes from the White into a deep blood red. The face turns also more beast like as his clothing rips apart, now showing a new demonic atire.*

*He towers over the people standing there, and simply laughs at them...*

Creature: "What are you going to do now? Your precious Vanguard can't harm me..."

Ravan: "He's producing alot of power, but not force in nature."

*Creature laughs demonically as he slams Ravan up agenst a near-by wall, appearing to have killed him instantly...*

*the creature hears a message from Spectar*

Spectar: <Your brother won't be showing up. how ever, the darkstar will in his place.>

creature: <'I never liked doing things with my brother anyway... how ever I'm not going to be as powerful with out him, you know that?'>

Spectar: <We'll deal with that later...>

*Farran looks surprised, even more so when the creature breaks Ravan's neck*

Farran: Now this I certainly didn't expect.

*Farran opens one of his carrying cases and takes out a sword*

Farran: I thought I might need this.

*Farran's eyes turn blank and glow red. His body transforms as well; his hair grows longer and turns from black to dark brown, and his face and body change shape*

Farran: Perhaps you remember me from the Council...Sejiko Hishen Darkholme. The way I've been hiding my power all these long years. And only the second time I've had to use this in twenty years...

*Farran, now Sejiko, points his sword at the creature that had transformed Irvine's body*

Sejiko: Now I understand. You aren't Irvine at all. You're like a vampire; a demon soul in a human body. Undead. But you certainly aren't a vampire by any estimation...

So. Let's see what you can do.

----------

*Starr, Alys and Cracken sense the approaching presences. Starr looks down at the terminal in front of him*

Excellent. It's online.

Creature: "Yes a demon. Unfortunately This is a ncie resurrection from thousands of years that seemed like death. But you are still mortal. And you are assuming that I'm as weak as the soul that once inhabited this body when it was weak..."

*the creature pounds his fist deep into the ground, then pulls it out showing that he's pulling a long ribbon of flame. The flame settles and reveals it is a sword with the elelment of fire.*

Creature: "Don't underestimate me." *swings the sword skillfuly.*

------------------

Commander: "Alright, I heard you people where good agenst Jedi. But I feel a particular Jedi here, I'll get him..." *runs off in Cracken's direction...*

Kioet: This is so cool...i'm so glad this is being recorded...now the time has come.

*Kioet activates his jetpack, and shoots 30 meters into the air, and fires a volley of rockets onto the group*

Kioet: CAN YOU FEEL IT!!! CAN YOU FEEL THE RAGE OF ANGER!!! YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL 100 TIMES STRONGER!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!! *a shield forms around Kioet, and his shoulders appear to be glowing teal*

*Sejiko laughs* And do you want to know what I am? I was once one of an organization who made it their business to destroy creepy crawlies like you who got too big for their britches. I am everything I was then now, and more...

*Sejiko looks up at Kioet* What is happening to you? You are different, Kioet, and your suit is designed to match your unique abilities. Right now, it seems you are able to actually draw power from this being here. Whatever he has, you'll be able to match it.

Kioet: Well then, that's just great, but why would I want to fight him? What if he's just an illusion?

*Kioet's shield glows brighter*

Kioet:AND WHAT IF HE'S NOT.

*Kioet pulls out a bo-stick, and lands in front of the beast*

Kioet: YOU JUST HAD TO TURN EVIL, DIDN'T YOU?!

Creature: "Yeah right..."

*Creature turns sharply and hits Darkholme with his tail.*

Creature: "I'm not like any monster you have killed before... Besides I dont see why you are feeding off my power, I don't emit power that your Vangaurd can use to... Argh!"

*The tip of a lightsaber sticks out of the front of the creature.*

Voice from behind creature: "Think you can swing at me once and I wouldnt come back and do something about it, Monster!?"

*Ravan with an arm holding his wounded body, pulls with the other hand his lightsaber from the creatures back...*

*Farran deflects the creature's tail with his sword, cutting a deep gash in it*

Farran: You're right. You're much clumsier.

*Ravan stabs the creature*

Farran: You're also pretty stupid.

*Farran suddenly senses something*

Oh...no...

----------

*Not very far away, a sleek, large, black and red ship lands near the smoking Cantina. Three figures exit. They are tall and wear masks completely covering their faces. Around their eyes is the distinctive ax-blade mark of the Blades. They carry long swords. The locals scatter from their path as they walk down the street, heading towards the hangar where Farran, Ravan, Kioet and Irvine were gathered*

*DarkDeac appears in the Hangar*

DarkDeac: Yes! Yes! I am back!

---------------------------

*Deac looks up. Behind him the Cantina burns*

Deac:Damn. I loved that place....

*He is shocked to see a black-haired version of himself stand in front of him*

Deac: What in the gods are you?!

Remember me?

Deac: Darkstar. Crawled up back from the lower planes again?

That's right. And this time, you will die

*Deac ignites both his sabers. The Darkstar ignites two of his own*

This is going to be one of our better battles...

Archived