Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

Farran: Fine then. Here's your reason: I'm going to stand up now and walk away. If you kill me, you get Sejiko, who will kill you and take his chances with the Blades. If you try to stop me without killing me, I'll transform, kill you, and take my chances with the Blades. If you're thinking of knocking me unconscious, forget it; I will transform anyway. If you let me go unmolested, I'll get to safety, you can contact me at my office, and I'll shovel you whatever dirt you want on the Blades, or the Shadows, or anything else you care to ask me. It's time for you to decide.

*Farran stands up*

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valkyrie: I doubt that you could kill us. However since you are willing to give us information about the blades and others we will let your go.

As soon as you reach your office write down everything you know about the Blades, Shadows, and the Gallyava. Leave it on your computer and we will get the information. Now if you fail to do this we will kill you. Also, I would recommend you don't transform again. Otherwise you are free to go. We will be watching you.

*The Valkyire sheaths her sword. The other one picks up Sejiko's blade. They then return to Hirst.*

Hirst: Here is a little gift, the blade of the man your hunting.

*with a nod, a valkyrie slides the blade across teh ground. It stops just at the feet of the blade*

WH Irvine: "So you expect us to just hitch a ride over?"

Woman: "I'm sure you can, you are who you are, you know..."

*Woman Vanishes... And for some unexpected reason so does the image in the Elder WH Irvine...*

Elder Irvine: "Okay, lets get going..."

WH Irvine: "What ever you keep following me remember..."

*Deac gets up...but finds no-one familiar. Valkeries debate with Farran, members of the Blades have been and gone, as have two of the Aeges. Rwos is nowhere to be found. Deac looks around and sees what his life has got him: Isolation.

He picks through the rubble of the cantina and finds a bottle of spirits intact. He opens the bottle and pours a glass.*

To the Cantina....may she rest in peace.

((So the body disintegrated, kill any of the Flax' and then evaportate. He's still dead, there is no way, in Star Wars, to bring someone body back to life.))

*The IndependanceII drops out of Hyperspace.*

<SUPER LIGHT BURST SIGNAL>

<Encryption Alpha 1>

<Decoding>

<IndependanceII encountered unknown forces, force strong, very hostile, see attached data packet. Destroy on site. No survivors.>

<Reading Data>

*War Room, Fleet Head Quarters.*

Ackbar: This is most disturbing. We have already increased border security. Master Skywalker has volentiered to deploy some of the Jedi .They will attempt to find these millitant Force users. This data will be fowarded to Lord Cracken, the Asgard also will be sent a copy.

Now the Republic is at War.

*Tattooine*

Flax: Tell me, if this isn't your universe how do you know so much about it, or maybe you don't.

((Battledog: Just want to make sure on some things. 1: When you say Asgard, do you mean the Aesir (if so then how do you plan on sending them a copy when you don't how to contact them. Granted The Valkyries will intercept it. Best way would be to just leave a message on a computer addressed to Odin).

2: Is Flax talking to the blades? (I assume so just want to make sure)

3: Remember for the Republic to be official at war, the Chief of State must approve it.. ))

In The WildHuntsman

*Vidar stands in the threshold of his quaters. He had just gotten out of a meeting with Tyr, and Vingthor. Vidar steps inside his quaters and the doors slides shut, cutting out all of the outside noise. Only the powerful hum of the engines were able to penetrate the silience.

Vidar sat down staring out into hyperspace. After a couple of minutes he finally was able to relax. As he starred out of the window Vidar's mind begins to wander, eventually it goes back to when he was appointed to the Council.

It was such a long time ago, but still he remembered it like it happened yesterday. His father and mother took him to the Norns for the first time. There each gave out a piece of his fate: Early Begun. Further spun. One day done. With Joy once more won. It was fortunate that the Norns mother was there and explained that Vidar would survive and rule in Odin's place.

A party ensued after that revelation, He quickly slipped away and walked back to his home. Even at that young age Vidar preferred solitude and quiet. To this day he preferrs to be by himself, unlike his brother Tyr who loved to be around others, especially warriors.

Vidar looks at a clock, within an hour they would arrive. Once there he will transfer to his personal ship, the Svalin. The Svalin was a unique ship. Designed to his personality, most of the ship was automated and required a very small crew. To some it seemed eerie to be in the ship since it was so quite, but for Vidar it was peaceful.

Like the others he looked forward to the battle. The reason varied amoung the Aesir. Some eager to show their worth, others to demostrate their bravery. For Vidar it was the chance to reduce the threat of the Jotuns even if it was only for a short period of time. He also looked forward to seeing some of the new weapons that Tyr and his scientist had developed.

Stretching Vidar goes to his desk. Even with a battle looming, he couldn't ignore his other duties to the Council and to his people. He picks up the first report. It was a review of the Jedi. Recenlty the question has come up. Does the New Order of Jedi Knights deserve access to the records (that were either supposedly lost with time or destroyed by the Empire)...*

Chi: "Alright, lets get back to HQ. And trandmit to every ship to get back too..."

*The communitcations officer sends out a verious amounts of encoded messages.*

*The ship then turns and gets into hyperspace...*

Chi: *To RH Irvine* "We're going to have a talk. Your going to have to tell me about your young partner that just died."

RH Irvine: "Sir, are you sure, the shields never droped..."

Chi: "Trust me, I know he did. Believe me on this one..."

*The two walk into a secure room...*

((BD, you keep forgetting about Leia ;) also haven't you made the NR quite...militiant?

By the way, remember how Deac made little ittby bitty rule about no infighting? :p

I'll do my best to get familiar characters back with Deac ;) but doesn't Deac recognize Flax?

Final note: "Ulna Shardes" is now the name of the Separatist's capital planet. Since it's never been named before. Someone correct me if I already named something that, since I can't remember ^^;; ))

Tattooine

*Farran reaches Kioet's shuttle*

Farran: *to the pilot* Take us to location zero. Once we're away from those Blades, and back to Ulna Shardes, then I'll be on a level playing field with...whoever those spies are. And Kioet...I think I have some things to explain to you.

*drops his hand to his side and realizes* Damn. They took my sword. I liked that one, too.

----------

*The Blade reaches down and picks up Farran's sword. He places a circular device around the handle and feels the blade*

Blade: Thank you for your assistance. We will leave now.

*The Blade ignores Flax' comment as he turns and walks away*

----------

Gallyava ship

*Rwos, having managed to cross between the two docked ships, accesses the Gallyava mainframe database*

Weird. This ship just...crashed, for no apparent, detectable reason. It wasn't even in this dimension when it happened...

*Rwos' senses suddenly scream for him to duck. What appears to be a crossbow bolt smashes into the wall next to him as he dodges. The bolt embeds itself in the wall and continues to burn bright green.

Rwos ignites his lightsword*

----------

CSII, entrance to core

*Starr rushes at the Vanguard with the lightsaber, but uses the Force to create the illusion that he is attacking the Vanguard with the rod. Just before he reaches the saber-weilding Vanguard, however, the being's head jerks up and he brings the lightsaber to bear - too clumsily. Starr strikes it out of his hand*

Starr: Told you people you were no Jedi!

He obviously can't handle a lightsaber. What is he doing with it anyway?

*Starr's senses tingle, and he ducks a sudden stream of rocket darts. He looks in the direction of the other Vanguard, and sees his hand raised*

Gotta separate them. Then I can take them out one by one.

*Starr vaults off the catwalk, into the darkness below. The Vanguard ignite rocketpacks and follow*

*Deac is approached by a man in a black overcoat*

Man: Colonel Starkiller, a situation is brewing. NRI wants you back on Coruscant.

*Looks at DarkDeac's body*

Another clone? We had heard about one. Now if you'll excuse me...

*The man walks through a portal and is gone. Deac begins to search for a transport*

((OSS: Admiral,

1. Ok, ill stick it on a computer.

2. Yes

3. Well, yes, thats true. Technically, however, who says they've officially declared it yet.

Redwing, Scar has created a situation where the New Republic must consider that it is under attack by a highly millitant and trecherous group of force users. In this situation it is reasonable that they would conclude they were Sith.))

*Flax walks over to Deac, at the same time the three X-Wings land some distance away.*

Flax: You alright Colonel?

*Elder Irvine and the other Irvine get back to the hanger. They spot a nice ship, they decide to borrow it for a while...*

Elder Irvine: *to pilot* "Sorry kid..." *Hits pilot in the back of the neck, knocking him out..."

WH Irvine: *Yells from behind* "Yo! Troopers on the Inco.! We got to get out of here!"

*Engines fire up and the ship takes off, stormtroopers blasting. the pilot stands up and sees his ship flying away...*

Pilot: "What the??"

*meanwhile on the ship...*

WH Irvine: "That was pretty slick."

Elder Irvine: "Your telling me. It feels like a while sense I flew anything..."

WH Irvine: "Uh, maybe you should let me pilot... huh?" *feels something on belt.*

*WH Irvine pulls off an interesting rod off his belt. It seemed to look like a lightsaber, but the size and wieght seemed utteribly impossible.* 'Theres not even a switch on this thing... Must be light that scythe I had. Damnit! why did we leave that back on Ulna Shardes' ((:p))

*WH Irvine puts a little bit of force power into the thin handled lightsaber, and It ignites. And strangely the blade had a slight curve to it, and its length also seemed impossible...*

*WH Irvine smirks* "A Light-Katana now. Geez. Msut have been a present with our little vistitor..." *It extigishes... And WH Irvine goes and takes control.*

Elder Irvine: "So where do you think your taking us? Remember we have to agree on something together..."

WH Irvine: "Couresant... We're going to Couresant..."

Elder Irvine: "Well not like we aren't in an Imperial ship and all."

WH Irvine: "So what. We're not even registered as Imperials, Maybe Safer Irvine is, but not neither of us... Besides Identifing marks would have been left on the other body. Which we are going to kill"

Elder Irvine: "So why are we going to Couresant?"

WH Irvine: "Because, thats where the politions are..."

Elder Irvine: "Okay, My youger self went nuts..."

*the enter hyperspace*

((OOS: Whu? Ummm...if I'm not mistaken I don't think lightsabers can curve...:rolleyes: *shrugs*

BD: Yes, but was a war declared when Darth Maul showed up in TPM? Who exactly are they declaring war on? A stray ship that showed up and briefly attacked them, then disappeared, and a single 'pig headed' (;)) faux "Jedi" who got himself killed...the NR is in a state of war because of a single stray ship? Or am I misunderstanding? :confused:

Deac: I see someone's ripping off of T's style eh? ;)))

Pilot: About to enter hyper---

Farran: Wait! Turn the ship around. *pauses* We...have to get Ravan.

-----------

*Abroad the Gallyava ship, Rwos' attacker walks into his line of sight almost casually*

Man: So. This is a Blade.

Rwos: And you are?

Man: A Hunter. And today, you also are my prey.

Originally posted by Redwing

((OOS: Whu? Ummm...if I'm not mistaken I don't think lightsabers can curve...:rolleyes: *shrugs*

((well I purposely ment it to be not possible. it wasnt a person from a psyical realm that created it you know... ^_^))

((Thanks BD.

Well since the Republic is at war with the Seperatist. Then perhaps the Republic assumed that the militant force users, and that ship were part of a Seperatist attack. If so, then there wouldn't need to be a declaration of War since it already exist and it would also explains some of the Republics actions))

*The creature transforms to a more lesser demonic creature. Now more man like, more vampireic rather. Darkdeac enteres the spectural realm of tatoonie...*

Vampiric creature: *to darkdeac* "Spectar told me he had given quilities that were my brothers. All that means that you like me might need the life energy to help regeneration and our dark "gifts" to as well regnerate. This universe is known to me, do you of a place where there is alot of mortal blood, and victims can easily be feasted upon?" ((*cough*Couresant*cough*))

------------------

*Chi and RH Irvine get into a secure room. they both sit down at a table.*

Chi: "Okay, tell me, what happened..."

RH Irvine: "Exactly like you siad, he's me. even gots the same irrogence." *smiles* "...still, he's quite powerful. unfortunately i couldnt get much information on him. An assassin came forth and created a mortal wound. Then a Imperial Ship came along and picked up him, my clone. How interesting, that brief ttime i saw the assassin, he had a New Republic symbol on him... You think?"

Chi: "I don't know... honestly. It would explain how Kur could be killed so easily, he is quite the Jedi. But still, it was sudden..."

RH Irvine: "Chi? I still want to know how did you know of Kur's death, when the shields were up?"

Chi: "You wouldn't believe me if I told you..."

-----------------

Elder Irvine: "Well, might as well meditate, to pass the time..."

*Elder Irvine goes off into the passenger section.*

WH Irvine: *now alone, in the cockpit* 'How odd, this "katana" seems to only ignite when I want it to, not like those typical sabers. yeah there is that Scythe that I had, but the curve on the blade on this one, if much different, like the scythe, this beam is more flat then rounded... interesting....' "Why did that person want to give this?"

((Okay @ Scar

By the way if the Irvines have their bodies back, doesn't the vampire/demon thingy need to possess some other dead body?

Well since the Republic is at war with the Seperatist. Then perhaps the Republic assumed that the militant force users, and that ship were part of a Seperatist attack. If so, then there wouldn't need to be a declaration of War since it already exist and it would also explains some of the Republics actions

That would make sense, yes...but I still don't understand if BD meant that or not?))

*Farran's shuttle lands near Ravan's still body. Farran is a little surprised at the complete lack of people surrounding the carnage*

Everyone's gone. Everyone alive, anyway...except Ravan...I think...

((red: well techincally no. seeing is that this vampire has been gone for quite some time (dead to the universe).

How ever spectar gave darkdeac and this vampire to ability to re-manifest themselves. Only if they managed to obtain some life energy from a being.

Darkdeac however may or may not be needing this stipulation as much, for him being an avatar and all.

As for the vampire, least time I knew he had a little snack on Sejiko, thus causing the revert back to Farran. And seeing is that Sejiko/Farran are apart of the blade, which to my assumption, have life energies how ever simular to humans, but more powerful in nature. (so if the Vampire didnt finish Sejiko off, the vampire could have taken enough energy to re-manifest.)

And sort of on the subject, you could guess in order for the manifestation to continue, they'd keep going for blood, so vampire and/or darkdeac (if needed) could keep on the vampiric trait of feeding on blood to survive))

((OSS: Redwing, the NR has just suffered Blitz krieg (wrong spelling) from Cracken and they are still at war with the Seperatists. Also, the OR's pacifism was what did it in.))

Flax: Sure Deac, there's a base at Mos Espa, we can pick up an extra X-Wing there and be on our way.

*Hal runs up to the group.*

Flax: Get the fighters ready Hal.

*Hal gives him a dirty look shugs and runs back to his ship.*

*DarkDeac looks at the body*

DarkDeac: Nooo! This body is flawed! I cannot stay here forever! Damn you! You tricked me!

*DarkDeac punches at the Spectre*

---------------------------------

*The group run to a hangar and board various ships. They lift off and hyper for Coruscant...*

Archived