Home

Cantina 9-The Last Hope

Deac

*Kioet arrives at the docking bay, and speeds up the loading ramp of his ship, Kioet enters the cargo bay, stops the speeder bike, and hops off.*

Kioet to Nimalf: Somebody sure screwed Wuher out of a job. I'm starving, is there anything to eat around here?!

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Ravan continues to lay, still in great pain...*

Ravan: "Farran..."

--------------------

*The Militarist Jedi battleship Bartelby & Loki catches up to Flax's battleship.*

Chi over comm: "Enemy Spacecraft. You are holding a prisoner that is employed by us. Return him or we will not open fire..."

Chi: *turnning off comm* "Charge weapons..."

Luetenant: "Sir, our weapons cannot fire when your shields are up..."

Chi: "I'm aware of that, just charge them and await to drop shielding..."

((Sorry, I just thought "knife to the throat" and instinctively wrote it))

Tatooine

*Nimalf looks at Kioet with disbelief*

Nimalf: Hasn't any of this stuff fazed you?

----------

Blade: We have no authority over Termand Rwos. We cannot bring him to you. We only have authorization granted us to capture the person you know we are looking for. If you do not direct us to him, we will be forced to take you into custody.

Hirst: You certainly can try to take me into custody. However if you attack me it will be considered an act of war. Considering your response I doubt you have the authority to begin a war.

*The Aesirian ship moves over to a position to provide airsupport For Hirst. Inside the remaining two Valkyries watch the scene closly. Prepared to enter the area if Hirst signals them.*

*Abord the IndependanceII*

Sophae: Unidentified ship, if you open fire on us it will be constued as an act of open war. It will also result in the detruction of your ship. Suck on that Sith Lords! *She spits at the holocorder.*

Tactical: Ma'am, we are detecting massive energy build up, analysis of their shields shows them to be inpenitrable to energy weapons!

Sophae: Ready, all turbolasers, charge the tachyon guns, prepare for full beroad side. We'll wait for them to drop, their shields.

Gunner: Aye, aye, Ma'am.

Aege 2: I can take you to a place of peace...where you need never die... how does that sound?

--------------------------------

*DarkDeac falls to the ground, blood pouring from his mouth*

DarkDeac: Owww....pain. Never got used to that. Like that, did you, Starkiller? Think you're hard with your lighting?

Taste force destruction, mortal!

*DarkDeac fires a sphere of dark force energy hurls toward Deac*

Tactical officer: "Sir, although we cannot completely 100% have a positive readout, it seems they have charged their weapons..."

Chi: "Open comm..." 'Guess it gives us both reasons not to drop our guards...' *comms re-open* "'Sith Lords' huh? I'm afraid you don't understand well, You don't even know whom your talking to... All we request is our personel returned, and no exchange in fire will be from one another... I'm sure neither of us wants bloodshed..." 'Now lets see what kind of people these new Republic's are... I don't want to cast the first stone...' *mutes comm.* "Good thing we can only get audio through these shields... Oh well..." *unmutes*

*RH Irvine and Sir'qui makes it to the bridge. He approches Chi, but all remain quiet... Anyone who would have seen too much had been kept inside the shuttle...*

((OOS: Whatever happened to telling Cracken about his son? lol))

Mos Eisley

Farran: *sadly* A place of peace? Never dying? Are you sure you know what you're offering?

----------

*The Blades stare down Hirst for a few moments*

Blade: An act of war against whom?

----------

Battlemoon Core

*Aboard the Crimson Star II, Starr faces off against the two Vanguard*

Starr: Well? Weapons?

*The first Vanguard extends what appears to be a long pole. The second takes out an actual lightsaber. The blade ignited glows green*

Starr: What? A lightsaber? Do you people think you're Jedi?

*Unexpectedly, Starr rushes forward, faster than humanly possible. He aims his lightsaber for the nearest Vanguard's neck.

To his surprise, the Vanguard deflects his lightsaber at the last moment, using his pole to knock it off its path. Starr dodges a returning strike by only a hair*

He matched my speed. How?

----------

Ship Bridge

*The Shadows and the Gallyava emerge from warpspace. Several Shadows address a strangely dressed figure standing on the bridge of the Shadow ship*

Man: You were careless. There's a Blade on this ship.

Shadow: Impossible. Our sensors---

Man: Your sensors are useless. A Blade is indeed abroad this ship, and you have failed to detect him.

Shadow: *disbelievingly* Then how have you done so?

Man: I have experience in these matters.

Shadow: What do you want us to do?

Man: Nothing. I shall kill him myself.

Shadow: How are you going to manage that, if you don't think we can?

*The man stares the Shadow in the eye with a piercing gaze. After a moment the Shadow is forced to turn away*

Man: I will kill him. *brings up an immense crossbow and cocks it*

Blade: Your attempts to toy with us will avail you naught. I told you, we already know that this dimension has no guardians such as you.

*However the Blades, tellingly, still make no move to bring their swords back up*

----------

Cracken: Clone, you say...explain...

Commander in robes: "You didnt know? For someone who lost a son and nearly daughter in an explosion nearly 23years ago? Your son was cloned after that inncident... And was sent to raynor to be raised by foster parents... You didnt know?"

Kioet: I'm nearly invincible with this suit on, I can't afford to be shaken by events that make no sense at the time. Now let's go rescue Farran, I think he's in trouble.

*the landing craft lifts off and heads back to the chaos*

Kioet: There they are. Get in one of the gun stations and cover me, got it?

*The landing craft lands hard, the ramp lowers, and Kioet slowly walks down it*

Kioet: Farran!

Aege 2: I am offering you passage to the higher planes, you may say "Heaven". The distortion will have no place there.

-------------------------

*Deac takes the full force of the energy. He is knocked back into a wall. He takes a moment to catch his breath, then notices DarkDeac's leg*

Deac: Ha.

*He rises and charges at DarkDeac, who blocks. Deac kicks him in the shin. DarkDeac falls back in tremendous pain. His leg is bent at an odd angle*

Didn't factor in I was born with a brittle shin?

Sophae: Your operative has invaded our space, he shows force abilities without any record of training, he is arrogent, violent and pig headed! He will be questioned, when he has satisfied us he will be released. If you have a problem with that I suggest you take it up with Senate Security Council. Close channel.

Comm: Chanel Closed Ma'am.

Sophae: Activate the cloak. Orentate us up the on exit vector.

Helm: Ma'am, the General is still down there.

Tactical: Cloak activated.

Sophae: Flax can look after himself. prepare to jump.

Helm: Jump in 5....4....3....2....1....Jump!

*The IndependanceII jumps out system.*

*The republic battleship Independence II stops just a few hundred thousand kilometers from where it entered hyperspace. The engine was cut off, the cloak deactivated, and the weapons temperarly disarmed... All done by a few circuts cut at the main terminals and a few relays...*

Kur: "She called me Pig headed..."

*the cell door opens wide for him. Kur easy walks right out, and into blaster fiure from gaurds. Kur waves a hand and each of them fall flat on the groud, knocked out, with no psyical harm done...*

Kur: "Well, I told them I knew about republican ships well... Guess they should have listened..."

*Kur waves his hand torwards a weapons locker, and retreaves his lightsword, and with out hesitation, he ignites it... Afterwards he walks to a comm, and comms the bridge.*

Kur over comm: "I'm sorry, did your engine broke? I siad I knew how to brake out of situations... See what happends if you people leave me alone for a while?"

*he turns off the comm, and walks with slight ease, towards the bridge... creating sensor ghosts, via force, along the way...*

Hirst: Whether you believe me or not doesn't really matter. What I said still stands. If you don't believe that then try attack me and then you can explain to your superiors that you have just started a war.

Now you can either attack me and start a war, leave this dimension and return with Termand Rwos or explain exactly why you want this person.

((Scar, that was definitely godmode. You've already shown about half a million times that your character is relatively weak, and now suddenly this? Having your character called a name is no excuse for it.

Also: Your character does not know New Republic technology. Why? Because you don't. You're having everything around you act like it was made in Scar Land, not the Star Wars universe. Sure, I do the same thing, but that's because the tech most of my characters use really was made in Redwing Land, NOT in the New Republic. Sensor ghosts? Fooling machines with the Force? I don't think so...))

Farran: Even in this body, I can sense your power. And I have no doubt you could offer me a form of heaven, if you were so inclined. *laughs* This whole thing is so unreal. I'm thinking this is some kind of strange dream, and any second I'll wake up to find myself still...

...No...I can't accept. Much as I'd like to...

Me? Deserve peace? Immortality? No...definitely not...

----------

*The Blades do not speak. One of them walks to the left, a second to the right. Both, almost in synchronized motion, lengthen their stride and suddenly burst into running, jumping onto the Mos Eisley roofs and traversing them in a strange hopping motion. They rapidly vanish, too fast to be stopped. The center one remains standing staring at Hirst, unmoving*

*Hirst yawns, not impressed by what the blades just did. If necessary she could hunt them down. It wouldn't be very hard.*

Hirst: Having fun?

----------------------

Valkyrie: Perhaps you do have some honor. Our offer stands tell us about the blades and we will move you from them.

Aege 2: I offer you a chance to reconsider. Should the problem arise, then you will be taken to one of the planar prisons. I will return shortly....

*Aege 2 runs over to Deac and DarkDeac, who cannot now get up*

Darkstar of Lokpihet, I am ordering you to relinquish that shell and follow me to a planar prison.

DarkDeac: Hahahahahaha. You really think I'm that stupid? Time is but a doorway...

*DarkDeac grabs one of Deac's sabers and stabs himself through the heart*

....death but a window. I'll be back...

((Thats it Scar, Kur's a goner.))

Damage Control: Ma'am, all primary systems are offline, it'll take a few moments to bring them back up.

Sophae: Kur has over stepped his boundaries.

*Detention Level.*

*The Assassin walks up behind Kur and activates his Lightsaber, Kur's heart explodes, as he falls the saber calves him in half, top to bottom. The two sides of his head part and a very small, singed brain falls out.*

Damage Control: System restored Ma'am.

Sophae: Get us out of here Helm!

Helm: Aye, Ma'am!

*The Ship Jumps.*

*Planet Side.*

Flax: *Chuckle* Parlour tricks, how amusing. This isn't your dimention, and, as I'm sure you can see you're not welcome. Sod off.

((oops... damnit battledog! Of course I doint know EU tech, AND NO IM NOT GONNA! NO $$ NO BOOK!!! Besides what ever happened to the BS-"Half baked" diologe and actions of other peoples characters I have seen? Besides you called my character Pig headed... :p))

*sensing a disturbence...*

Chi: "*******s killed Kur...."

RH Irvine: "Aw ****... They done it now..."

Chi: "Open a comm to our fleet, have them get to that ship..."

Communications officer: "You know we don't have that big of a fleet... And where am I going to send them?"

Chi: "Yeah, but they should pick up the signal..."

*everyone feel silent. They all though of the little device in each of their bodies that was implanted. Each sent out a decoded and masked signal when the body died, completely undetectable unless the implant was removed, it's built in explosive would incinerate the corpse...* ((Booyah, BD))

----------------

WH Irvine: "Great. I sitll don't know what the hell I'm going to do now... huh?"

*A shadowy figure stand before both WH Irvines. THe figure extends what seems to be an arm.*

*Then a flash... Both end up back in the psyical realm, with their bodies... the figure now more human looking, resembles a woman...*

Woman: "Don't worry your revived... One of my people had you killed for his little plot. He promised a quite a few people asendence, but only took it for himself. As you could guess, we're a little pissed..."

WH Irvine: "So why the resurrection?"

Woman: "To fix things he's done, I have altered your bodies to be able to split after your fuse. That vampire that was put in your body does have to die. We believe thats one thing you could take care of... He'd be on tatoonie..."

Elder Irvine: "Alrighty..." *Pauses for a second...* 'What the...'

*Elder Irvine remembers an event of a blury RH Irvine getting struck by a large force sensitive man...*

WH Irvine: "You okay old man?"

Elder Irvine: "Mind your business kid... And your Elders..."

WH Irvine: "HEY! You of all people know whe're the same person!!" 'Can't belive I turned into a jerk... wiat I am one...'

-----------------

Vertmor: *to Darkdeac* "About time you showed... Now think you know yourself to know your weaknesses? Maybe we could cause some more damage somewheres else?"

((Scar, there's always things like http://www.theforce.net 's Star Wars encyclopedia (what I use.) ^.^

Also, Scar, note that if your characters touch again, they'll remerge; what Craynor did is still in effect...

...And Elder Irvine still doesn't have his memory.

What BS actions? Haven't I shot them all down? :p))

*The Blade looks over to Flax, then dismissively returns his gaze to Hirst, just missing her theatrical yawn*

----------

One good thing...got the time I needed to recover.

Farran: I have a better idea. You take your sword away from my neck, I get up and walk away, and we can resume this conversation at a later time. Or you can kill this body, have Sejiko kill all of you, and lose any chance of keeping more Blades out of this dimension in the process. How's that?

I'm not asking for much, only a chance.

Archived