Home

666 + 1337 = 2003

Sherack Nhar

1337 is haxor for elite, that would be us

666 is the devil's number

2003 is the current year

Does this mean something bad is going to happen to us this year!?

Anyways, its still a happy new year, even if we all are gonna die later this year. ;)

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Or maybe it means that in 2003 the devil himself takes on a new 1337 style and comes to troll our board!

Nah, I don't think Viper could ever be 1337, besides we already banned him how many times? (That begs the question, though, Can you ban the Devil?) :D

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Yeah...good thing it was just a joke....

You mean it was a joke?! :eek:

Oh man, I hope that hardware store takes back that Generator I bought. And what am I going to do with all this bottled water and kerosene! :p

You guys should be more careful about joking about the end of the world, somebody could have been hurt! :rolleyes:

:D

Yeah ... let's read some revelation here :D

The revelation of Jesus Christ, wich God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it know by sending his angel to his servant John, who testifies to everything he saw - that is the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophesy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

So much for the first 3 verses :D

Originally posted by Lord Fergie

Here is an intresting point 1968+35=2003

of course 1968 being the year "The Producers" was released and 35 being the number of years since then

*shakes head*

You could literally do that with anything....

Archived