Home

Back to School!

Elessar-Eärfalas

I go back on Monday too and I don't want to go back. I have a $hitload of stuff that is due and that I have to plan. I really liked being off cause I could do anything that I wanted to do like stay up till 3 in the morning and wake up at 2 in the afternoon. :D.

:lsduel::duel:

Tuesday.....but then a week after that, final math test and NO MORE MATH UNTIL THE END!!!!!!111111....same with history...that sucks but I hope geography replaces it....history...my precious...

Other than that I'm glad. I pwnzor most of the classes and I don't do crap....the only thing that scares me is Spanish theyareontome.gif

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Bah, people who get bored are boring.

"There are no uninteresting things, only uninterested people" :) Love that quote..... good excuse for the unenlightened :D

Yeah, I'm looking a bit forward to going back, except I still need to do 2 french essays - anyone here with a knack for that language? :p

I go back Monday and I'm about ready to just walk into the school pull the fire alarm and walk back out. I have yet to start assignments that were due the last day of school, two weeks ago. Lucky for me it was a snow day. Lessee what I have yet to do:

Physics assignment

Biology assignment

Music composition (x2)

I knew procrastinating would come back and bite me in the a$$ one day. :D

(Not to mention I didn't bring home part of my physics or my music, I'm screwed beyond belief) :D

Archived