Home

what are you faviort xbox games

skiner

I dont know what my faviort games are, but I know what my favorite games are.

Splinter Cell

Jedi Outcast

Max Payne

DOA3

Unreal Championship [heh I always do that]

I dont really own much games but they are my favorites!

Originally posted by Flanders

I dont know what my faviort games are, but I know what my favorite games are.

Unreal Champion ship

I dont really own much games but they are my favorites!

There's a boat that wins in the Unreal game for Xbox? Cool!

I don't have many Xbox games... (4 to be exact)

I loved Splinter Cell....

And I thought Dead to Rights was bad...

I also liked Nightfire, although it was easy, and probably would have been better on the computer

i have mech assult and i beat it BOY DO I LOVE NAGAROCK to bad it had to blow up

and i have jet set raadio future and chash bandacoot wrath of cortex wich is actully my moms game but i play it when i am board

and i am thinking about geting either splinter cell or obi won for the xbox next do you guys think thoses are good chocies?

If you want a highly addictive, challenging, and fun game I highly suggest Splinter Cell. It has a compelling story, and each time you play it is a different experience then the last. I have a feeling that this game introduces the next level of videogaming.

Also, if you are a LOTR fan I suggest LOTR: The Two Towers which was released December 30th. It is a rather short game but it has replay value as you can use Gimli, Aragorn, Legolas and unlock a secret character which I won't reveal.

And of course if you are looking for a great multiplayer game the obvious choice is Halo with it's excellent co-op feature, great graphics, excellent story multiple ending on different difficulties and easy to use controls imo.

I hope this helps and have fun with your X-Box.:)

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

And probably UT if I ever get to play it. ;)

You should definately get Unreal Championship for the Xbox, theres so much action going on, and different types of characters! And with Xbox live, you can play with tons of players, which makes it the perfect experience! :D

Morrowind is one of my favorite games on the Xbox.....it's really wonderful.

And...if you're willing to part with 200 dollars steel battalion really is an excellently fun game and the controller is really really cool. It's hard as hell though ;)

And of course splinter cell is also a great game.

Originally posted by skiner

i have mech assult and i beat it BOY DO I LOVE NAGAROCK to bad it had to blow up

and i have jet set raadio future and chash bandacoot wrath of cortex wich is actully my moms game but i play it when i am board

and i am thinking about geting either splinter cell or obi won for the xbox next do you guys think thoses are good chocies?

Well now that you beat the game, you can use the Ragnarok in multiplayer. You can also use a variant of it called the Ymir.

DO NOT GET OBI-WAN! IT IS DISGUSTING AND IS AN INSULT TO STAR WARS! IT SHOULD BE WIPED FROM THE EARTH!

Turok: Evolution is not a decent game either. The graphics are shoddy, the flying levels are both ridiculously hard and stupid. Why does a pterodactyl explode on contact with water? Also, the AI is about as smart as a small puddle of mayonnaise.

AND YOU MUST GET SPLINTER CELL! Seriously, one of the best games ever. If you don't get it, you're only hurting yourself.

Also, if you're going to have Mechassault, you might also want to get Xbox Live, since that is the main reason for Mechassault. Its an Xbox Live launch title. So get Xbox Live ASAP, and make sure you have broadband, since its broadband only.

Well, that concludes my rant. Any questions?

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Well now that you beat the game, you can use the Ragnarok in multiplayer. You can also use a variant of it called the Ymir.

DO NOT GET OBI-WAN! IT IS DISGUSTING AND IS AN INSULT TO STAR WARS! IT SHOULD BE WIPED FROM THE EARTH!

Turok: Evolution is not a decent game either. The graphics are shoddy, the flying levels are both ridiculously hard and stupid. Why does a pterodactyl explode on contact with water? Also, the AI is about as smart as a small puddle of mayonnaise.

AND YOU MUST GET SPLINTER CELL! Seriously, one of the best games ever. If you don't get it, you're only hurting yourself.

Also, if you're going to have Mechassault, you might also want to get Xbox Live, since that is the main reason for Mechassault. Its an Xbox Live launch title. So get Xbox Live ASAP, and make sure you have broadband, since its broadband only.

Well, that concludes my rant. Any questions?

I agree, Obi-Wan is an insult to Star Wars. I rented that game and I brought it back the same day I rented it. It was hideous. And yes, anyone that does not have Splinter Cell and owns an X-Box go to google, type Splinter Cell reviews, and you be the judge. I didn't even rent the game first cause I knew from my pestering friends, the flawless reviews it got, and the trailers I viewed, that this was going to be my favourite game. Period.

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

I agree, Obi-Wan is an insult to Star Wars. I rented that game and I brought it back the same day I rented it. It was hideous. And yes, anyone that does not have Splinter Cell and owns an X-Box go to google, type Splinter Cell reviews, and you be the judge. I didn't even rent the game first cause I knew from my pestering friends, the flawless reviews it got, and the trailers I viewed, that this was going to be my favourite game. Period.

I know Obi-Wan is quite bad, but not "ARH get this crap game away!" bad.

It is quite good, but the voice actors are absolotely rubbish, Obi-Wan seems to be scottish for some reason, and when you be Mace Windu in multiplayer, he always shouts and says "EAT MA BLADE" which isnt like Mace Windu at all.

I dont own the game, but my friend does. I would give me 6/10 :)

I know Obi-Wan is quite bad, but not "ARH get this crap game away!" bad.

It is quite good, but the voice actors are absolotely rubbish, Obi-Wan seems to be scottish for some reason, and when you be Mace Windu in multiplayer, he always shouts and says "EAT MA BLADE" which isnt like Mace Windu at all.

I dont own the game, but my friend does. I would give me 6/10 :)

Ok, I'll give you that but the voice acting is more then bad imho. The graphics are ok but could be better. If you think not play Splinter Cell and you can see what I mean about graphics;)

The gameplay is alright but imo not up to standard. I personally am waiting for KOTOR as that looks like a great game.:)

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Ok, I'll give you that but the voice acting is more then bad imho. The graphics are ok but could be better. If you think not play Splinter Cell and you can see what I mean about graphics;)

The gameplay is alright but imo not up to standard.

I have Splinter Cell, and it is a little bit dumb, because those three lights on your head give off a light, yet the guards dont see that.

Obi-Wan has quite good graphics, but the characters look a bit cartoony when it comes to the map, and they look a bit dumb when you look at the back of them and their faces, and Darth Maul looks like he has a deseise, he has massive spikes coming out of his head and his face looks like a 4 year old...

Ugh... :eek:

thanks guys for the help i think i will buy halo and if halo but.....my mom is like "IT IS RATED M FOR MATURE ARE YOU FUKEN NUTS T FOR TEEN IS Ok BUT NOT M but my dad will help me out there and if i cant get halo i will get splinter cell

I have Splinter Cell, and it is a little bit dumb, because those three lights on your head give off a light, yet the guards dont see that.

First of all, they do not give off light, they are just made to look that way in all of the art, to make them stand out.....

Splinter Cell is a very good game, with Halo is almost a must get if you like that sneaking around kind of game...

Time Splitters 2 and Blinx: The Timesweeper are also games that have got some very good reviews as well. I'd check those too...

hey BCanR2D2, you know instead of showing signs of anger at whitedragon, you really should have just rated his post and disapproved of it, by replying in a unfriendly manner to him, you have also received a disapproval by me. Next time, be more polite...

we all love the console that we have and tend to have a personal attachment to it, just don't let it grow to the point of having anger against the person with the opposite console to yours. :D

ok now that that is out of the way.. :rolleyes: @ self

Unreal Championship sounds like a cool game, I have Unreal Tournament, have played Unreal Tournament 2003, is Unreal Championship anything like it?

Archived