32 members have voted

1. 1. Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs
    • Cats

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Well, no. Dogs are energetic and all, and cats sit on their lazy asses all day.

That is your opinion and nothing else. I had a cat that died 1 year ago. This cat was very energetic and loving. I developed a bond with him. It was sad to see him go at the young age of 4...

imo Dogs and Cats cannot be compared because they are both great. Some cats are great some not so great and the same with dogs. But that is just my opinion.

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

That is your opinion and nothing else. I had a cat that died 1 year ago. This cat was very energetic and loving. I developed a bond with him. It was sad to see him go at the young age of 4...

imo Dogs and Cats cannot be compared because they are both great. Some cats are great some not so great and the same with dogs. But that is just my opinion.

Well spoken my friend. I think that is where we should leave the argument...

Personally, I like both. I have a cat though, litter-box is a little bit easier to tend to and they can also learn tricks and, you don't have to feed them as often. Dog-poo in my neighborhood is a problem though since no one cleans up after them anymore. But they learn really, really, REALLY cool tricks, they aren't afraid of water I was at a sport center and a dog was swimming there once (It was cool...) , and they are cute....So, I like both....:rolleyes:

A dog is like having a baby around. It's a member of the family. A cat is a pet. Nice and soft and cute. That's about it.

You won't see a cat sulk,' cause it knows you're going out without it. When you come back, you won't see a cat bouncing around like your arrival is the happiest moment of it's entire life. (every single time you arrive! :D )

I'd choose a cat at the moment. I had a dog, but it's too much of a burden. I feel like I should hire a dogsitter, because I work long hours. And having a dog die on you is horrible. Sure, you can get attached to a hamster or a cat or whatever...but it's just not the same. :(

Oh yeah...I forgot: 'm allergic to cats, so I guess I'd choose a dog after all. :D

You won't see a cat sulk,' cause it knows you're going out without it. When you come back, you won't see a cat bouncing around like your arrival is the happiest moment of it's entire life. (every single time you arrive! )

:eek: I've seen cats do that ALOT. My old cat used to lick me to death on my arrival (well my shoes :/ andm y face if it coudl reach) and sit down on me as soon i sat dwon and purr for an hour straight!

Archived