Home

Dark Angel...

CaptainRAVE

It's a show about kids who were trained when they were little to be soldiers. They have Bar Codes on the back pf their necks and the show takes place like 20 years later after they all escaped. It's about a real **cked up future and the main character. I don't know her name but she is played by Jessica Alba. You know that real hot chick. I'll get a pic for you right now. Maybe that will ring a bell.

2ade12_07.jpg

You can also check out the official site. Dark Angel Official Site

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

It's a show about kids who were trained when they were little to be soldiers. They have Bar Codes on the back pf their necks and the show takes place like 20 years later after they all escaped. It's about a real **cked up future and the main character. I don't know her name but she is played by Jessica Alba. You know that real hot chick. I'll get a pic for you right now. Maybe that will ring a bell.

2ade12_07.jpg

You can also check out the official site. Dark Angel Official Site

:lsduel::duel:

Well and the fact that they are genetically altered to be super soldiers..stronger and faster..all that stuff lol

Well that too. I never watched the show personally. I just picked it up from maybe channel surfing and watching an episode or 2. It wasn't to my liking. I prefer my other shows.

Like Stargate SG-1. Most of the people don't like it much here. I am one of the few that does. They prefer the movie better. I actually have the movie and think that the show is good and doesn't make the movie seem stupid in any way. It just expands on the Goa'uld and the gate. I have a few episodes on DVD :D

:duel::lsduel:

Originally posted by ZePhyR

Okay, the show was cancelled for one major reason. There are these things called ratings, and I don't think Dark Angel did too well.

Got to correct you there ZePhyR.;) It didn't get canceled because of ratings. I read an article on it.

Ok here's the story:

Dark Angel's ratings had dropped from it's previous year but they were still good enought that the show wouldn't get canceled. Fox got an offer for a sci-fi series from the producer of Buffy the Vampire slayer(I don't know his name). Fox decided it didn't have the budget for 2 sci-fi shows. Dark Angel was cancelled in favor of FireFly.

The funny thing to me is that I'll bet they cancel Firefly now an put on some reality based tractor pull.

Archived