Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here, I'm just not posting... There is no real topics of interest here it seems. Was there ever and I posted anyways? Aww, sorry for those of you on my list. Want me to swithc back to 25 points a peice? Better some than a super long wait IMO.

Lmao,i chose a crapy colour an thought it would be cool ;-;.

Well,I guess im gonna have to get those points up again,and Now my goal is to get another glowy name,plus a custom title go me!

Then I'll start donating my points too :p

(oh yeah,can't forget a personal sig)

Thanks everyone for the donations.

I've decided to pull-out of the FTF. I'm probably going to save up loads of credits, maybe buy some more stuff to see what it's like.

Name change: Hekx Noxu

Glow: Get it back again. :)

Calender Event: Why not?

I'll probably donate some credits though.

But I think'll explore the store some more. ;)

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Thanks everyone for the donations.

I've decided to pull-out of the FTF. I'm probably going to save up loads of credits, maybe buy some more stuff to see what it's like.

Name change: Hekx Noxu

Glow: Get it back again. :)

Calender Event: Why not?

I'll probably donate some credits though.

But I think'll explore the store some more. ;)

I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET RID OF IT!!! I said change it to white in the mean time... but noooo, no one listens to Katarn07. He's just an idiot that doesn't understand the LF point system. :rolleyes:

:p

I'll help you get that back, but I won't help with the name. The accent dealys look cool!

Guys c'mon be patient. Its only me and Katarn now.

Bizzaro just wondering but do you post like once a day? If so, then you don't really need a glowy.

And Mobius, its 50 credits to CHANGe it. Since you already bought it and you have 50 credits on you, go to the store and change it. :D

Archived