Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

[Edit:

i'm just wondering what program do you guys use to make a sig pic, photoshop?????[/Edit]

I use Photoshop (for my avatars and my soon to be sig img).

I also use a combo of Quicktime Pro & Ulead (a video editor) in conjunction with Image Ready/Photoshop to make my animated avatars. :)

Flanders got his italic username! Nice flanders, looks good.

Reborn, I may donate to you, I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to save cause I will soon be done making my image sig. Don't worry, you're a good person from what I have seen you will receive a donation from me eventually.;)

Originally posted by Flanders

Thanks Dark, I will donate now, since I have what I want, but I got to get a few credits up first! :)

Hey no problem man. I realized I was getting a little to greedy with my credits keeping them all to myself. I decided to give out a few. I will donate more when the time is right. I am also accepting donations for an image sig but I'm in no big hurry.

Happy Donating.;)

Originally posted by teutonicknight

I see that you are not using the Avatar I slaved over for hours for you..... *sniff* *sniff* ;):D

Are you talking to me or Flanders? Because I got no avatar from you (nor did I request one, though I believe you did offer...) I am happy with the one InsaneSith made me. I got it working. You all like?

Refresh my memory. Who needs credits?

teutonicknight

Andy867

PajamaSam

That it *crosses fingers, please*

If there are more, I can't give out as many. I'll save up to say, 100-110 and then give them out. :D Shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Are you talking to me or Flanders? Because I got no avatar from you (nor did I request one, though I believe you did offer...) I am happy with the one InsaneSith made me. I got it working. You all like?

Refresh my memory. Who needs credits?

teutonicknight

Andy867

PajamaSam

That it *crosses fingers, please*

If there are more, I can't give out as many. I'll save up to say, 100-110 and then give them out. :D Shouldn't be too long of a wait.

Just bumping this to the last page for future reference.

I have donated 372 credits, Flanders, and I know Father Torque has given away quite a few. Although, I got a bunch from him to give away because I was broke.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

nice av

by the way who is that????

Don't ask me, I dont have a clue!

And can someone tell me why I get this error when I try start Jedi outcast? "GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem" :confused:

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Does anyone know how to put images from my comp files onto this? Becuase I have been working on an img sig for about 2 days now :) and I want to know what everyone thinks of it.

You need a site. Try finding one for free. I used AT&T, because I get free webspace there.

Can we get back on topic, everyone? Flanders, try posting that question in the trouble shooting forums. I don't wanna sound like a mod, but....

Originally posted by Andy867

What video card are you Running, Flanders? For Nvidia/GeForce cards, you can go to http://www.nvidia.com and download the newest drivers there, or if your card is a ATI card, you can try http://www.ati.com to see what they will have for drivers that support OpenGL 1.3 or higher.

I have an intel one sadly, I hope to get another one soon, the funny thing is, Jedi Outcast worked on Windows ME perfectly. :confused:

Archived