Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After donating approx 170 points, I am looking to get back into collecting points myself to earn a sig, so, as before please donate to the:

Help Andy867 Get An Image Sig Fund

All donations are welcome, and once I get my SIG, I will be back to donating my earned points to those who need them for their own personalization:)

Wow, lots have happend since I left.

OK, I have added up my donation count. 266 credit!!! Just an approx, so next time some one replies (if you do, not required), please be sure not to delete my quote so I can add it all up? I know someone did :(.

Oh, well. OK, these are the people that I said I'd still help.

teutonicknight

Aru-Wen

Acrylic Guitar

I see most of you are progressing nicely. I'd like to give out 30-50 credits out now, just because I am running outta points, so you may not get as generous donations as in the past... Sorry about that. I just got a load of credits from Father Tourque and plan to use them on the top 3 names.

Then, I'll have to help out more people... Andy has helped me in the past, how much did you give him???

(I like your avatar... NORM!!!)

*** That's 472 credits out there fro me!

Thanks for the kind donation InsaneSith. Right now, the tally for the point count stands at 86 credits for the Help Andy867 Get An Image Sig Fund. The fund just needs an additional 814. Thanks to all who have donated and are thinking and will in the future donate to this cause.

if you want to, be my guest. Basically I want it to tie into his split personality. so if you could show the mean look and gentle look of gollum, that would work. kind of like that symbol that means opera that has the crying and the happy face, if ya know what I am talking about. I still wouldn't mind you InsaneSith doing one as well. With 2 great minds working on an ImageSig, I can decide on which will better suit my own taste.

Archived