Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, did anyone notice that the glowing user-name amount for getting has gone down from 300 to 50 credits? Unfortunately, the only thing I have from him arguing I cannot disclose if you know what I mean. but they both look good, even though you need to reverse the last 2 digits so that is Andy867;), Insane:)

I will look though for some pics. Looks good PajamaSam

Not to steal from Andy's idea.;)

I am now accepting credit donations for a sig image. I need approximately 360 more points. However, please donate to Andy before you donate to me (if you want to donate to me:p ) since first of all Andy needs more points then I do and second of all he asked first. Thanks in advance and I assure you all of you will receive donations from me once I get my sig image.:)

Umm, I just checked the store, unless it means that people with glowing names can have theirs changed for 50. I am sorry if I misled you. I was only going off by what my eyes showed me.

credit_store_glow.txt

See. I wasn't lying, I was just going off what was shown to me, plus I heard in the the Feedback Center about how it should be changed to $50. You donate points by going to the store and its the very first option. You click the link, then you Enter the person's name, and click search, then you enter in the amount you wish to donate, and if you'd like, you can enter in a message as to why the points were donated.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

katarn07.php hows that katarn?

Thanks!

Lets see. I will help Pajama Sam and Andy out now... Just gotta get 40-70 more credits to give you something good.

*** :( Doesn't work. Oh well. Error message said it wasn't an existant URL or something of that matter...

Originally posted by Andy867

Hey, did anyone notice that the glowing user-name amount for getting has gone down from 300 to 50 credits? Unfortunately, the only thing I have from him arguing I cannot disclose if you know what I mean. but they both look good, even though you need to reverse the last 2 digits so that is Andy867;), Insane:)

I will look though for some pics. Looks good PajamaSam

oh yeah sorry bout that. i read this just before school and i just did that really fast sorry but that was just a sample.

Archived