Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Death_Jedi

is it cybernetix................it is!!!

wow u been gone for a lil while where were u?

o and can some people please donate to me till i get to 500 for my Italic name

Well i had to catch up with my school work, so i was restricted from the internet and whole computer stuff, but its all good.. Got good grades and im back! :D Thanks for those who were concerned.

Originally posted by Matt Katarn

this is my first post!

Can people please donate points to me please.

Mmm, you got the same names as Katarn07 his first name then his forum name. :rolleyes:

Anyway, any points for me becoming richest person in LF would be great. :)

Originally posted by Lord Siraious

Why are they noobies???? Do you feel that only those with high post count are not noobies?

Ha! I've been on the forums for over a year now and i'm not a noobie. I have a low post count because I find that most the time a lot of the topics are pointless or have been answered before I get here. Sometime i also do give any input because I perfer to just view other people's opinions in silence. Anyway this place is for people to ask for donation reguardless of their "status". My advice take a number and get in line.

****Shameless Begging****

I would like to remind those who are donating that i would be grateful for any donations to get my picture sig. Thanks in advance. :yoda

Actually I was referring to those who have been here a little less than 3 months who all have Sig Images and glowy names with a post count of about 100!

Also I couldn't care less about your posting habbits or whether you're a n00b or not.

So the next time you infer something wrong and become offensive from my questionable post, go and take a running jump!

Father Torque, I did not lose my temper I was making a descriptive statement not a perscriptive statement, I am personally not that cut up about not getting posts, like I said post more if you want points, or use this to serve ass a catalyst to get what you want, don't use it to beg like the majority of people do here.

this thread´s location is in the swamp, which is an off-topic section NOT a no-topic one. so refrain yourself from "hahahaha" posts just to get points ;)

150 points succesfully donated to tesla trooper

Originally posted by Padanime

this thread´s location is in the swamp, which is an off-topic section NOT a no-topic one. so refrain yourself from "hahahaha" posts just to get points ;)

Exactley. its just spam, don't say ROFL LMAO HAHAHA AHAHAHA MWAHAHAAH and just leave the post because according to Met. those are the biggest spams in this forum.

I'll give 150 to tesla trooper

hey everyone, my name is Captan EjL 2. however my name is jeedi_zaarinn. i am wondering if some kind soul would please donate me some credits. i need some credits for the glow username, some for to change my username and some for a sig image. it all comes to 1700 and was wondering if someone could lend me a hefty donation. i will participate in ne mission if u go to the roleplaying forum. that is all.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

If anyone would like to donate to me so i can be Lfs richest person i would be very happy. :D

Does anyone remember when i donated to them, come on help me out as well. :)

richness is an illusion

why dont use your credits for those who need them?

Archived