Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

well, you might be able to get to that amount if you continue making useless posts in a relatively serious thread.

Wait, I forgot, where did you get your glow name from? Didn't you get points from us? Shouldn't you be thankful? And don't say you didn't because I gave you 100... Please don't flame and have a nice day please.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Wait, I forgot, where did you get your glow name from? Didn't you get points from us? Shouldn't you be thankful? And don't say you didn't because I gave you 100... Please don't flame and have a nice day please.

um, Reborn, have you taken a look at my sig lately? hmm? yes, i didnt post here thanking everyone that donated to me, and im sorry. so thank you. however, if i recall not too long ago somebody posted some rules about this thread (maybe it was just talking about the leading members or something) and a no/low-tolerance of spam was stated. now, i may be completely wrong, ill warrant that. i just interpreted what ackehallgren said as spam, thats all. and we all know that spam is not needed nor wanted in (most) places on this forum. that is all, sorry if you interpreted it as flaming. excuse me if i thought it was unecessary and if i ruined anyones fun. and no, i wouldnt deny something as obvious as you donating points to me, im not a fool.

These rules must be put into power! I am very sick of going back 2-3 pages looking for my last update!

May not seem like much, but I would rather just get in and out of the FTF page as fast as possible. The thing is, we don't need lengthy things like I'm writing now. This is my first REAL spam off-topic thing from FTF.

Members, go to the hotel and post your proposal to correct this problem. I'm just glad I have a cable modem to flip through pages...

Well I'm nowhere near my target. I have zero hope I'll make the greatest thread ever, and get loads of points from it. :D

Who needs points, is there some sort of master list?

I can donate some, but not too much.

I still plan to get an image sig by 2005. ;)

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Well I'm nowhere near my target. I have zero hope I'll make the greatest thread ever, and get loads of points from it. :D

Who needs points, is there some sort of master list?

I can donate some, but not too much.

I still plan to get an image sig by 2005. ;)

never lose hope Hekx!! even tho im not a member of FTF, ill put you on my "list."

edit: there, 58 points for you Hekx! just 700 more to go!! :D

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

um, Reborn, have you taken a look at my sig lately? hmm? yes, i didnt post here thanking everyone that donated to me, and im sorry. so thank you. however, if i recall not too long ago somebody posted some rules about this thread (maybe it was just talking about the leading members or something) and a no/low-tolerance of spam was stated. now, i may be completely wrong, ill warrant that. i just interpreted what ackehallgren said as spam, thats all. and we all know that spam is not needed nor wanted in (most) places on this forum. that is all, sorry if you interpreted it as flaming. excuse me if i thought it was unecessary and if i ruined anyones fun. and no, i wouldnt deny something as obvious as you donating points to me, im not a fool.

Ah my apoligies, I thought you were talking to Katarn07. My apoliges once again.

My List

Jedi Apprentice

ackehallgren

Flanders

Hèkx Nòxú

(And Katarn you have 2 list about 5 posts down from here. Just thought you should know. :D )

Originally posted by HçÊx Nñס¦

I need more caffiene, so I can get me some points! :D

Here ya go Hekx have one of these. You'll be up all night:p :guiness:

Drink it responsibly:D

Hmmmm the foundation is going great. GOOD NEWS THE FTF HAS GONE TO THE DSF {Death Star Forums} for those of you who havent joined please join today. Link is in my sig. PS im gonna go to EB and make an FTF too.:)

Keep on donating

To Do List

Quendi

NeoDios

Jedi Apprentice

ackehallgren

Hèkx Nòxú

My post rate has slowed to nothing guys. All the really interesting stupid threads with no point have vanished... Oh well, there is always bar fites and RPGs to post in. Although my RPG is at a break, due to one of the main player's taking a break... :(

Oh well. I will donate as soon as possible!

I see that the Founadtion is going quite well, i am helpin The Lost Welshman get to 900 this will disclude everyone else for a while but he has wanted his sig pic longer tahn anyone else here, also it seems that everyone is being included. WE are becoming popular all over the LF network, i have talked to people for PSRP AND XWA and MM and many more and they have all said it is a geat idea.

-Father Torque

I'm edging closer towards my goal, so I plan to make a list of 3 people I'll be donating to, hopefully 3 people a day. It all depends on how much I post.

Thanks people for the Donations so far. :)

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a picture sig! :D

Archived