Home

Amuse me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well....i have no clue what to do in a situation like that.....maybe you should try to be friends before you trie to go out....even though you have probably tried that.... well....my opinions arent helping....you may as well not even read this. hmmmm.....the best salution is to wait until your out of college and have a stable job. that way you have finantial security backing up your stunningly good looks (just as an example.....im not gay if thats what your thinking Stupid society)And that way you will have more time to date and you will have alot more money to sapport a girl friend.....:D

thats probably what im going to try to do :p

I kinda agree with you, Cracken. Why bother if they don't. Why do us guys have to get stuck w/the stress part, why do WE have to be the ones to ask THEM out, it should be THEM asking US out, since we're the one that have to ask THEM to marry US. So yeah...i think i'm going to be doing the same thing, i don't want to humiliate myself, esp at work. Most of them know I'm not taken so if they like me they'll have to prove it.

A young boy had been taken for his first visit to a nudist camp by his parents. He was surprised at the different sizes of the male organs and mentioned it to his father. The father, being rather well endowed, explained that it was a measure of intelligence, the big ones being smart and the small ones being dumb.

That afternoon the father was looking for his wife and asked his son if he had seen his mother.

"I saw her about ten minutes ago, She was with a real dumb man, but he seemed to be getting smarter every minute."

Grar.

Maybe some magic quotes from good books will help.

"And there i was. Butt naked and running around the hallways, looking for a towel, a rag anything. when i bumped into the commander on duty. he has the kind of humor like a wookie with a rash. So i throw my best salute and say: 'Sir. regret to anounce only partial succes with the personal cloaking device'."

"You know what i would do if i had even the slightest feel over the force? I would scratch that spot at the center of my back i can never reach. I bet Luke Skywalker does that."

helped a bit?

Archived