Home

Wots your all time fav weapon

-=ReApEr=-

Lightsaber.

You can close with anyone, take part in awesome duels, throw it and block with it.

Honourable weapon which requires skill and poise. Is not just point and shoot - need to learn anticipation, moves, combos, using your arena to your advantage, saber stance algebra and knowing when to stand down.

And if all that doesn't work, the just grab a double-barrel / super shotgun and blow he mutha ****a away! :D

Bryar Pistol (before they ruined in JO!!!)

Lightsaber (Any, as long as it gets the job done!)

Type II Phaser (hey, you can vaporize people with these babies! Actually, the term I learned a few weeks ago is Sublimation [solid ---> gas] so I guess you can Sublimize people!!!)

M16A2 (where can one go wrong with this thing, better with bayonet and grenade launcher hooked up!)

Any thing that makes firey explosions! To many from real life, games, and movies to name.... Oh, and not many weapons in JO, except the repeater (secondary firs like the good old concussion rifle) and the missle launcer (my favorite in JO!!!)

.....just remembered a corker....

I have always loved a good flamethrower!

In QIII, I replaced the Lightning Gun with a Flamer Thrower, but it is only a cosmetic change.

Now the QIII Generations mod has a GREAT flamethrower...

Burn bitch, burn!

(Oh - and frying pans - Phantasy Star Online and Po'Ed both had them - weird...)

Originally posted by nova_wolf

.....just remembered a corker....

I have always loved a good flamethrower!

In QIII, I replaced the Lightning Gun with a Flamer Thrower, but it is only a cosmetic change.

Now the QIII Generations mod has a GREAT flamethrower...

Burn bitch, burn!

(Oh - and frying pans - Phantasy Star Online and Po'Ed both had them - weird...)

ok ... i can GUARANTEE that no flamethrower will EVER come close to unreal 2's flamer ... OMG i nearly pissed myself it looks so good

Archived