Home

When do wasps and star wars go together?

RpTheHotrod

Scanning for point of thread ... ... ... ... ...

Point not found. Scan Again? Y

Scanning for point of thread ... ... ... ...

Point not found. Scan Again? Y

Scanning for point of thread ... ... .. point of thread found.

Display results? Y

Loading 'SpAm' ... ... ... Disk error.

ERROR!

ERROR!

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave.

Ohhh crap. ;)

Someone figured it out. Some person has a very big fear of wasps, so she builds up some protection, and starts getting msgs saying she looks like she's the bounty hunter from Star Wars. To protect herself against 1 single wasp, she ends up getting into an outfit that looks like a bounty hunter...just for a wasp. Talk about going overboard. All of that trouble for one wasp.

Of coarse, some people have no sense of humor and use it as a chance to go overboard and drag out "why I hate this picture" oh yay.

I never make spam, and I never flame, and I make one post and everyone blows up. What about the crap everyone else posts and no one seems to mind.

Don't worry about it Rp.

Your a good poster man. Don't even bother about what he said to you ok man?

Some people just like to bug or poke fun at something that they may think is funny when it really isnt. Just like your picture man. Just ignore and don't take much that is said here to heart man.

Edit: and about the crap that you are talking about man I understand that. That is why I have posted less lately cause the Swamp is just getting full of junk and dumb stuff latlely. Just dont post in it if you know it is crap man.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived