Home

Hulk Information (Spoiler)

Boba Rhett

Hulk.... Dogs.

You read that right. Hulk dogs. :indif: They're going to be in the next movie.

I suppose you're saying to yourself, "Well... maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe they'll look cool. Like green wolves or something."

Wrong. So.... so very wrong. :( Don't scroll down if you don't want to feel sick to the stomach.

hulkdoggy2.jpg

hulkdoggy1.jpg

WTF. They aren't even green!

More news about the hulk dogs. There are three dogs that hulk out. The one shown above is the Poodle. There is a Pit Bull and a Mastiff as well. They are barely in the film. Hulk rips all three of them to shreds in his first combat scene. That's when he realizes just what he can do.

I like how they got "Rampaging Hulk" as the title of the Hulk figure. I always love how toy companies try to make things more interesting than they need be. I mean what is the alternative? "Not So Rampaging Hulk"? "Hulk on Prozac"? Why not "Hulk With Kung-Fu Grip"?

The old Lou Feriggno series is starting to look better and better with each new day. :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

More news about the hulk dogs. There are three dogs that hulk out. The one shown above is the Poodle. There is a Pit Bull and a Mastiff as well. They are barely in the film. Hulk rips all three of them to shreds in his first combat scene. That's when he realizes just what he can do.

If thats the poodle whats pit bull look like.

:rolleyes: so. You are all going to judge a movie on a cheap toy? And there is nothing wrong with the CG Hulk. Gimme a break. And, I just saw Daredevil, and think they did a good job on it. Movies made from comic books don't hafta suck because earlier ones did.

Archived