Home

Most anticipated games for 2003?!

leXX

Originally posted by XERXES

guys, concerning SWG its going to be a loonng time before its released.

I don't have a doubt that it will come out this year. Before summer? No way. Before fall? Highly doubt it... Fall/ winter release?

Uhuh.

Let's hope KotOR comes out no later than Summer/ Fall, huh?

Originally posted by Katarn07

Sounds like it has an M rating with that emoticon man... if not higher than M... Which is "A"?

I dunno. I get what ever I want and none of the cashiers care...

Yea...its weird tho.

The people at Best Buy let me Buy GTA: Vice City without my parents...but at a GameStop franchise store...i think it was called SoftWare ETC...I went to go buy Devil May Cry. Well, They had to have my mom come in a nd get it....strange....:(

KOTOR

Way of the Samurai (Bushido Blade descendant)

Halo 2

Duke Nukem Forever (only if it is an FPS like DN:3D (one of best FPS ever!))

Star Craft : Ghost looks okay.

But FF X-2, no.

NO NO NO NO NO - Direct sequels are a sign of Microsoft's disease like influence upon them setting in... Square said they never would do it, but of course, now, they have another level to answer to.... DAMN YOU BILL GATES!

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Yea...its weird tho.

The people at Best Buy let me Buy GTA: Vice City without my parents...but at a GameStop franchise store...i think it was called SoftWare ETC...I went to go buy Devil May Cry. Well, They had to have my mom come in a nd get it....strange....:(

you wouldent be from Norway or Germany would you? cuase that is strange, im asking what country you are from becuase that i heard they have rules about 'kids' buying very gore video games...... here in my country i could buy (im a somewhat 'kid') a game with so much violence that would make GTA 3 look like a 5 year old's birthday without the clerk even looking at me

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Oops, I forgot about the Enter the Matrix game. :)

When's that out? Same time / near the movies?

Yup. Only 82 more days! (Til both the game and The Matrix Reloaded)

My list:

1. Enter the Matrix

2. Enter the Matrix

3. Enter the Matrix

:D

(I don't really know of any other games coming out: I'm a gamer, but not that big of a gamer)

Archived