Home

Ishi Tib Model

LordWolfie

Heh cool, another unique model from the standard human, I think we have enough human models now, Ishi Tib should be interesting to model

I think an inevitable question may be: will you include a Jedi version? Thought I'd say it before someone else :p

I just wanted to post a picture of the Ishi Tib, because I didn't really know what it or he was before I read SW.com. ;)

Star Wars Databank Entry

Nice head he's got eh? :D

I think this project would be a lot easier since their bodies are more humanoid, meaning fixing it to the skeleton should be a lot easier. :)

I look forward to some screenies. ;)

-Edit- :lol: It didn't post the image since when you put Ishi Tib together it spells an alternative slang word to poo. :D

http://hometown.aol.com/lrdwulfe/myhomepage/index.html

ok heres the deal, I was able to get the head done before my editor ran out :( and i had put it on the kyle md3 to use as a reference. so any help here would be appreciated. I'm going to be using the kyle to help me make it to scale. I'm shooting for the Ishi Tib that was in jabba's palace. Not the rebel one nor the one with the jacket :) - though a simple retexturing and head change on the ponda boba model would be easy for that :D . but the one that is wearing the kilt, and which was modeled in the the PHANTOM MENACE PC GAME :) The star wars cronicle serves me well.

Lord Wolfie

I really got to get me a new call icon. I think I'll shoot for a group of all my twi'lek women :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ronbrothers

Cool! The more SW aliens, the better.

Yep i would have to agree with you on that one. Plus we need to have more Girl jedis in the game. hehe

I can't wait for Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti and all dem good jedis to come out.

I wonder if JA is going to have an update for a female skeleton...particularly in the breast area. I see more and more bounce animations in every game I play. Maybe those chicks should be wearing bras or something.

*edit* Just so any women in here don't think I'm a HUGE pervert, I'd also like to see ponytail chains for humans and twi-leks. I mean...the models should be accurately portrayed right?

personally ill be play JA for sabers, nad gameplay.. not watching some alien form star wars have her tits bouncing around! id say but hey whatever turns you on... but we might already know :D

please note: dont take this comment seriously.... im jsut bein a smart arse...

got any ideas for future works, lord wolfie???

• 4 weeks later...

Archived