Home

1yr anniversary

Darth Homer

I would just like to take the time to point out that I have been here at the forum for a full year now. :D It's been loads of fun and shall continue to be!! Look to this thread later in the day for Darth homer's Official Forum Awards, where I hand out nifty awards just for being an active forumer. :) Well, now I gotta go to class :rolleyes:

So it's been 1 year of bad jokes and corny punch lines, eh? :p

Well, here's to many more years of Homer's... unique sense of humor! :cheers:

Just kidding, buddy, the forum wouldn't be the same with out you, better, but not the same. :p

Just kidding again! We love you Homer, we wouldn't want you any where else but here! :D

Hello! And WELCOME to the First EVAR Darth Homer Forum Awards!! Here, we will see who DH thinks is the biggest, best, brightest, and possibly WORST of the forums!! And now, the first category, please...

Best Avatar:

Darth Groovy (assorted)

Boba Rhett (stoner yoda)

krkode (robin hood on a Star Wars forum)

STTCT (dancing hamster....or gerbil...whatever)

and the winner is....DARTH GROOVY! For his assortment of "Dapper Zabrak" avs, congratulations

OK, next category, please

Funniest Forumite:

Eets

Havoic Stryphe

Boba Rhett

Crazy_dog no.3

Clefo

and the winner is....HAVOC STRYPHE! Now, if we can just get him to update Dark Tides...

alrighty, next category

Best Member Who is Never Here:

Paragon Leon

Sherack Nhar

Uutont Faer Uulion

Young David

darthfergie (anyone seen him lately, I sure haven't)

Natopo

and the winner is....YOUNG DAVID! Wait, where'd he go? I just saw him....can someone come get his award, please? There you go, Sherack, thanks for taking it for him.

OOook, next category!

Best John Cleese look-a-like.....wait, this is a joke, isn't it....

*turns & talks to someone off stage*

We can't see the other people..............well, I know they've posted pictures, but no one really looks like Cleese.....no!

Ok, sorry, technical goof....or so I'm told....can I get the REAL category, please?

BEST n00b:

StarWarsPhreak (well, you're newer to us at least)

NL_Ackbar

Dagobahn Eagle

SE_Vader_536

Lord Fergie

and the winner is....StarWarsPhreak!

let's keep this on moving, next category!

Forumer Who's most likely to debate

Dagobahn Eagle

...uh, do we really need anyone else? DAGOBAHN EAGLE! Congratulations! No, you won.......no you DID win.....really.....no I'm not going to recount....JUST TAKE IT!

now it's time for a big one, Best Writer

the nominees are:

Havoc Stryphe (Dark Tides)

Young David (Dark Tides)

Tie Guy (Dark Tides)

Boba Rhett (Forum Anniversary Story)

and the winner is....Tie Guy! for his amazing & always prompt additions to the Dark Tides story!

Alright, let's switch gears for a moment with, Spamiest Member:

krkode

Lord Fergie

NL_Ackbar

Eets

Jedi_Masta

and the winner; well, maybe loser; is...NL_Ackbar for his continued disruption of good threads and creation of bad ones, calm down and relax a little and we may be able to strip you of this award and give it to the runner-up, Lord Fergie, instead.

and now for the Best Thread category (this is threads from recent memory, not including stories or forum games):

"Goodbye Cruel World" --Eets for its ability to trick even the best forumer

"My parents are killing me" --Dagobahn Eagle for its truely serious debate that is still going on

"Kings of Chaos" --Boba Rhett for introducing to us yet another time waster that is really fun (if only they would finish getting the site back up)

"Lucasforums street" --krkode for its insight into the social structure of our little forums

and the winner is...."Kings of Chaos" --Boba Rhett! Congratulations...wait, no! Put down the sword...

ok, now the big one, BEST FORUMITE!

the nominees are:

Havoc Stryphe

Boba Rhett

Artoo

Eets

Tie Guy

Clefo

STTCT

Darth Groovy

and the winner is....OH! WE HAVE A TIE!!! THE WINNERS ARE....HAVOC STRYPHE AND TIE GUY!! Congratulations to you both!! They edged out Rhett at the last second due to some sort of "hazing" comment, hate to see that happen, but that's the way these awards work!

edit:there, Nine, took you out....ingrate...

Originally posted by Darth Homer

BEST n00b:

NL_Ackbar

Dagobahn Eagle

SE_Vader_536

Lord Fergie

Alright, let's switch gears for a moment with, Spamiest Member:

krkode

Lord Fergie

NL_Ackbar

Eets

Jedi_Masta

and the winner; well, maybe loser; is...NL_Ackbar for his continued disruption of good threads and creation of bad ones, calm down and relax a little and we may be able to strip you of this award and give it to the runner-up, Lord Fergie, instead.

I'm affended (A) I'm not a noob and (B) I'm only the runner up so I get the cash prize not the award. duh!!!

Yes! i won a price!

spam!?!?!

ok it cool ,atrough i had never ever meand to post any of my post whit the idea to spam i never thought of spaming in this forum ever! (i think Rogue15 spamed more in this thread only then i ever in the whole forum)

but thanks any way

send your price to:

The Netherlands

Amsterdam

Rijksstraatweg 25b

1077 AB

BEST n00b:

NL_Ackbar

Dagobahn Eagle

SE_Vader_536

Lord Fergie

good save on the at least to us part :D

My award party will be at:

123 Fake Street

Fakesonville, Fakerida 64410

Don't forget the beer and my presents!

I'll be partying with my babe in my avatar :p:D

Best Member Who is Never Here:

Paragon Leon

Sherack Nhar

Uutont Faer Uulion

Young David

darthfergie (anyone seen him lately, I sure haven't)

Natopo

and the winner is....YOUNG DAVID! Wait, where'd he go? I just saw him....can someone come get his award, please? There you go, Sherack, thanks for taking it for him.

For my nomination I'd like to thank my teachers, my parents, and BF1942. Thank you all so much for using up my life! THANK YOU!

Hello! And WELCOME to the First EVAR Darth Homer Forum Awards!! Here, we will see who DH thinks is the biggest, best, brightest, and possibly WORST of the forums!! And now, the first category, please...

Best Avatar:

Darth Groovy (assorted)

Boba Rhett (stoner yoda)

krkode (robin hood on a Star Wars forum)

STTCT (dancing hamster....or gerbil...whatever)

and the winner is....DARTH GROOVY! For his assortment of "Dapper Zabrak" avs, congratulations

Well what Can I say? I'm honored! Since this is the season for galla events such as these as well as grammies and tonis and oscars and what not, I found it appropriet to switch to my even more formal avatar.

First of all I'd like to thank LucasForums, my home away from home. I'd like to thank the Academy, the LucasForums Jedi Academy, I'd like to thank my girlfriend, Libby, the love of my life. I'd like to thank Rogue Nine for backing me up so many times. Boba Rhett for cleaning up my mistakes, Obi-wan13, for being an inspiration to me, STTCT, leXX, RatmJedi, Darklighter, Dath Max, Tyrion, ZBomber, Padanime, Leemu Taos, mima kake, Yom, Camus, RPTheHotRod, -=chi3f=-(designer of the winning avatar), Clemmew/stick, kstar__2, Redwing, SPYjmr_1, Eets, ^Invader, matt-windu, Tux, Metallus, Kurgan, Reb Starblazer, Jedi220, Darth Homer, Darth Eggplant, Darth Taliusc, Darth Slayne, Lynk Former, Skateboy, Rogue15, Darth Fergie, Jedi_Monk, Wes Marrakesh, The Lost Welshman, Datheus, acdcfanbill, NeoDios, and any LF buddies I may have missed. You guys are the best. I'd also like to thank David Bowie, Iggy Pop, James Bond, Bladerunner, Apocalypse Now, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, System of A Down, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Suicidal Tendencices, Faith No More, New Order, Helmet, Type O Negative, Nine Inch Nails, Joy Division, Minor Threat, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, MIB, B.B. King, The Undisputed Truth, Goodfellas, Star Wars, George Lucas, Irvin Kirshner, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Foo Fighers, Blind Melon, Soundgarden, U2, Chicago, The Police, Fleetwood Mac, Daryl Hall and John Oates, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, The Eagles, Stone Temple Pilots, Ice Cube, The Doors, The Who, The Beatles, Joe Cocker, INXS, Pearl Jam, Staind, Jars Of Clay, Aerosmith, Rob Zombie, Adema, Drowning Pool, P.O.D., Blue Man Group, New Revolutionary Gaming, The Rolling Stones, A Clockwork Orange, Brazil, Forbidden Planet, War Of The Worlds, Citizen Kane, Johnny Coltrane, T.S. Elliot, Ernest Hemmingway, Salvidor Dahli, Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, Alfred Hitchcok, Rod Serling, Rod Taylor, The Time Machine, Quentin Tarrantino, James Cameron, John Singleton, Martin Scorcese, M. Knight Shamaylaman, Stephen Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, Paul Verhoven, Roman Pulanski, Jack Nicholson, Francis Ford Copella, Chris Carter, Jerry Seinfeld, Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel, Al Greene, Alice Cooper, Joe Walsh, Jimmie Hendrix, Van Morrison, Madonna, Jethro Tull, Lenny Kravits, KMFDM, Paul McCartney, Phil Collins, Hewy Lewis and the News, The Clash, Steely Dan, The Talking Heads, Devo, The Blues Brothers, The Pixies, Tori Amos, Van Halen, ZZ Top, Warren Zevon, Stevie Wonder, Monty Pyton, Terry Guilliam, Ray Charles, Pink Floyd, Peter Frampton, Jefferson Airplane, Eric Clapton, Godsmack, Elton John, Eurythmics, Don Henley, DC Talk, Crowded House, Beck, Billy Joel, Eminem, Beastie Boys, The Animals, Def Leppard, Bjork, My sister Sarah, and the whole gang at Just One More.

*grabs golden award and cries*

Thank you! :cry7:

Archived