Home

i have a question

maise

hey its good to be back to the forum lol

im curious, what are your favorite first person shooters??

im kinda debating between them all

some of mine are battlefield 1942, medal of honor, and socom navy seals

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, JKII: JO, Half-Life (not counterstrike), UT 2003, Halo, & Medal of Honor: Allied Assault(Xbox version)

and now, a very special message...

Warning signs of playing FPS's too long:

1) While DC sniper was on the loose, exclaiming that he, "..is a no good camper and is obviously using auto-aim!"

2) Habitually tossing rocks down alleys and then screaming "FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

3) If you have ever had an in-depth discussion of how you have your keys set up (guilty)

3a) If you pronounce "WASD" as a word

3b) If you've ever changed someone else's configuration and they liked it better

4) If you've ever "helped" a gun dealer by correcting his stats with ones from a game

5) You've played and enjoyed Exterme Paintbrawl

6) If you've ever settled an argument by deathmatch

7) If you've ever taken the time to make up a list of signs you've been playing FPS's too long

*add your own if you feel so inclined*

LOL, Homer!:lol:

I like MOH:AA, C&C Renegade (before it died), Deus Ex(completed it 5 times!), Half-Life & Half-Life: Oppposing Force, BF1942, CS and System Shock 2.

Other FPS's I have: Thief 1 & 2 (Never played it, but my dad likes it), Half-Life: Blue Shift (OK, but story sucked), Alien vs. Predator 2 (Actaully I think this one's hard, that's why, or maybe I'm crap) and James Bond: Nightfire (silly AI, some bad bugs. I can fargice this if the SDK comes out)

Originally posted by Nitro

BF1942, Ghost Recon, Natural Selection, and Counter-Strike (I've been playing since beta 4... It's like crack for me).

I was the same way nitro. I joined CS just after beta 6 came out (i think it was beta 6). It was like crack for me until I found Natural Selection and BF1942...now I'm addicted to those :D

My favorites are BF1942, Half-Life, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Natural Selection, CS, Day of Defeat (if you haven't noticed I like half-life & its mods), MOH:AA, JKII (i just got to Desann last night :) tonight I'll have to finish him:evil1: ), C&C: Renegade (like crazy said...before it died), JKI

As you can tell, I love FPS. Another thing to add to the "too much FPS list":

-Someone does a good job at work and you joke around about them having MAD 1337 SK1LZ or that they are CHEATING HAXORS. (i guess that is more overall gaming)

-You have debates about the advantages of moving to an opitical mouse vs. staying with a high quality ball mouse (guilty)

-You take a quick break from natural selection to grab a drink and discover you've been playing the same round for 2.5 hours

Archived