Tears of the Sun

JediNyt

Tears of the Sun  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Tears of the Sun

• It was great.
    • It was ok.
    • It sucked.

I saw it today, opening day, it was good though quite sobering. Good action especially when the SEALs are sneaking around doin their thing :thumbsup:. An action packed war movie with a good story and bitter sweet ending. A few sad and some horrorible parts, you really wanna just hate those rebels, pure evil they are. All in all, good movie, award deserving. What are your thoughts?

Post only if youve seen it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did attention spans suddenly drop around here? You talk about spam and how pointless it is, so why do you post in this thread when you havent seen the movie? I made it clear in the opening post. Do people just not read the opening post anymore? If and when you see the movie you may post about it.

Originally posted by JediNyt

Did attention spans suddenly drop around here? You talk about spam and how pointless it is, so why do you post in this thread when you havent seen the movie? I made it clear in the opening post. Do people just not read the opening post anymore? If and when you see the movie you may post about it.

Wow, we are in a good mood arn't we? Are you really surprised noone has seen it yet when you post about it on the opening day? Also if people have never heard about it and want to know more about the film, don't you think they have the right to ask?

Why do you think that you have see it right away? I saw it opening day, so what? When people see it, they can post about it. If you want to know about it, check previews, reviews, and such. I wasnt angry and my words only showed annoyance. You guys critisize other people for spam which is posting something that doesnt contribute to the thread at all. If you havent seen it, fine, why should several people post just to say that they havent seen it? You understand right? Isnt that part of the rules? If you have a real question about the movie, ask it.

Firstly, it's not for you to decide who does and doesn't post in a thread you create, this is a forum. If people wish to say 'What's it about?' 'Never heard of it', they have every right to do so.

Secondly, it's not for you to decide what constitutes spam, it's up to the mods. Sometimes we are leniant in order to let a conversation get flowing, after all, that is what we are all here for.

Thirdly, instead of complaining about the lack of desired response to your thread, why not be helpful instead. Post some information on the film, your review of it, a few links etc.

Im not flaming or playing mod or anything if thats what your thinkin. I was under the impression that I see mods giving to other people. Again Im not angry, Im not pretentious, I thought I was following the rules. I guess I got a bit fed up with seeing lots of spam lately in other threads. I hope Im not giving any wrong impressions about my personality. Im glad to know mods here are more lenient than others at previous forums I visited. Lets pls forget about this I hate looking bad like this. I just asked what people thought of the movie when they saw it. Whats it about? Well, 8 US Navy SEALs are sent into Nigeria to rescue a missionary doctor before the rebel uprising comes to the village to wipe it out for an ethnic clensing. She wont leave without the people she is helping so basically its about the SEALs trying to get these people and the doctor to the safe zone while in constant persuit of the barbaric rebels. Very well done although imo I think Black Hawk Down and Saving Private Ryan are better. :)

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Yeah but most people can't be bothered because they're too busy with other things ie. webmastering an anime site...

So why dont you spend the time posting at this thread asking for more info and use it to research the info up yourself? :confused:

Archived