Home

Jedi Knight 3!!!

SlapNut

Ok basicly all i can say is this, I know nothing about JK3, so could someone please fill me in on what they know or rumors about the JK3 being made, or if anyone knows any websites with it on. So far all i know is that it could be finnished next April, but i dont know, so can someone please fill me in on what they know.

I think an Activision conference leaked information about developement on something for Jedi Outcast. It is most likely either an expansion or sequel. I think it is due during Activision's next fiscal year(sometime between 2003 and 2004)

Originally posted on HomeLAN Fed by John (JCal) Callaham

During Activision's third 2003 fiscal quarter conference call earlier today (you can listen to the conference call right here), execs at the company mentioned in passing that a sequel to last year's Quake III engine powered first person shooter Star Wars: Jedi Outcast was in the works to be released in their fiscal 2004 time frame (April 2003-March 2004). Since this was mentioned in an Activision conference call, it suggests that the sequel will once again be a collaboration between Activision and LucasArts. HomeLAN contacted original Jedi Outcast developer Raven Software (which is owned by Activision) but was refered to Activision's corporate offices for an official response. The Activision rep has so far not gotten back to us with a statement. A spokesperson for LucasArts would not comment on what the Activision execs said today when asked by HomeLAN.

well i hope there is a whole sequall, if not at leades a whole new multi player, new moves new characters new everything, so basicly yeah i hope there is a jedi knight 3, i wanna see what sexy and exciting and educational adventures that crazy Kyle Katarn get up to. But i really really really wanna play some jk3 online now!:)

Originally posted by Silent_Thunder

Don't tell me you know something we don't once again Gonk :)...

What are you talking about :p Who are you. I dont remember you :D

Oh, and it'll probably be an expansion rather than a new game, but you never know :)

Actually -Puts his finger in the air- JK3 is being made and not an expantion,although they expect high-time sh*t like Ge-force 4's,the best sound card to date and whatever because the graphics and whatever bleh bleh ^.^,I ask lucasarts when they were on the SWG chat.

well off to class.

Archived