Home

Anyone speak a different language?

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speak Danish pretty well (needed very badly in Denmark, as many Danish people talks … very bad English!;)). I also speak English very well, French and German! However I don't like German very much. Wir lesen über kleinen, nassen grünen Frösche! So I know a few different languages!

Originally posted by SE_Vader_536

really? you speak fluent or take courses on it? I speak a similar language, farsi, bet you never herd of it. well anyway nice to know.

no i havent :D but i probably could still understand you, i was atught at a child to speak it becase my dad was from stria orignaly...so was my mom

farsi is a modified version of arabic with a few less letters i think and some of the same words (well all languages are like that...) Farsi is mainly spoken in the country of Iran. (flashbacks?:D)

here a phrase of it:

"Salaam. Man toh'rah doost daaram"

that means hi. i like you.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

I speak Korean ok. Im the only Korean here i guess.

sorry for this being off-topic but what happened to ur img sig darklighter?

im starting korean lessons this summer. i have several korean friends also who are teaching me a few things. (most of them are girls so its not dirty stuff)

I speak, write, read fluently in French and English (I'm French Canadian... or should i say "Freedom" Canadian :rolleyes: )

I know a little of Spanish and German. But I lost most of it a long time ago.

I know someone who knows latin. LATIN! ITs amazing!.... well he IS taking classical and mideavel (sp?) history major in university :)

Archived