Home

when do u think a new release date will be announced?

jordie8472

I am pretty confident that they will announce the new release date when they start Beta 3. Today Q said that they will start Beta 3 "soon." They said that they will eventually pick 50,000 people to test Beta 3. How many people have signed up to beta test?

Pax Romana

Well I called Ms Cleo, and she said May 12 2005... Said something about Lucas wanted to make some changes in the game for is daughters.... I didn't get it all, I started crying after that point on in the reading.

:deathii: Dradle

That's what's weird, PC Gamer and some other Mag said the release date will stay sometime in April, just a lot of stuff that was supposed to be in the game will instead be released with patches overtime. Kinda like what UO and DAoC did.

Who knows, I wouldn't be shocked if it stayed April sometime, or was as late as June, they wanna get this game out...and damnit, we all want this game out!

:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: They're coming to get you!

:deathstar Doh, nevermind.

Lol Set!

I believe they will announce the new release date when they are ready. :p

Probably when they have good results from the stress tests and all- my guess is the new release will be sometime in June. Either way it doesn't matter for me, 'cause I'm out of school May 16th, so sometime after then- that way I won't have to skip school to buy it and play it.

Originally posted by A Desert Power

That's what's weird, PC Gamer and some other Mag said the release date will stay sometime in April, just a lot of stuff that was supposed to be in the game will instead be released with patches overtime. Kinda like what UO and DAoC did.

Who knows, I wouldn't be shocked if it stayed April sometime, or was as late as June, they wanna get this game out...and damnit, we all want this game out!

:atat: :atat: :atat: :atat: They're coming to get you!

:deathstar Doh, nevermind.

dont believ those.. the magazines are mostly wrong.. i look at PCgameplay a lot.. and they ahd the december realease dat up till it was january... so...

• 2 weeks later...

The release date will be revealed "sometimes during beta 3", that is all we know. Speculations are interesting, but can't be accurate, since the release date depends on what amount of trouble they'll receive when they let in several thousand players on the servers.

I wonder how long the Beta 3 testing will take. I am guessing at least 2 months maybe up to 4 months. Just seems like they are slow debugging Star Wars games. I would say a release date of August or September 2003. I would hope not! I would like to see them start on some more Star Wars games for PC and Playstation 2.

Archived