Home

I've changed my mind.

SkinWalker

I found myself speaking to a gentleman last night at the local Barnes and Noble bookstore... i was browsing the Sciences section, which happens to be adjacent to the religion section.

We sat, had coffee and chatted for at least two hours! You see, he was browsing the religion section.

Anyway, long story short: I think I finally see the light. I understand the word of God as he told it to me! It was beautiful!

I'm giving up my ideas of all that "evolution" nonsense. It is clear to me that a loving God could very easily have created it all to be the way it is and appears without millions or billions of years of evolution. The way Christ lived his life is my new path.

I've accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and now I feel reborn!

I look forward to tackling the same side of the thread as WhiteRaider, Reborn Outcast (hey... we have something in common!), Psydan, and (gulp!) Tie Guy! Move over guys... I'm on your side now.

*rolls up sleeves.

Okay.... let's get busy.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd absolutely love to hear your reasons... After this thread... Have you been playing the devil's advocate all the time, cuz I sure as feth never have seen a better executed ploy if you have. Or is it a conversion?

If so, what convinced you? You came off as a very reasonable, rational kind of person...

C'Jais:

Jack Chick? I somehow doubt it...

But you are right of course, the End Times are indeed nigh. All the signs are there: Archaon gathers his host, Abaddon launches his 13th Black Crusade, and Skinwalker goes religious. Ei, ei, ei, ei...

He giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. Daniel 2:21b-22

Faith is a reality, something that gives "substance" to things before they become visible to the natural eye. 2 Corinthians 5:7 declares that we walk by faith, not by sight. When we are "born again" we are given spiritual eyes to see things and understand things that otherwise we could not discern without the Holy Spirit.

I see things much differently now! Come join me Cjais... Shadow T... come into the light!

Skinwalker I am very happy for you. I too believe in God, and excepted Jesus into my heart actually back when I was 13. I have not always walked the walk, but I do not doubt the existence of God, since I had a very near brush with death once, and witnessed a genuine miracle. I stand beside you on your decision. Brothers united by Christ.

Originally posted by SkinWalker

I see things much differently now! Come join me Cjais... Shadow T... come into the light!

Stay away from me you freak :p

Originally posted by C'jais

I have accepted Skinwalker as my personal Lord and Saviour

God bless the MLRS

Been there, done that. Didn't get the MLRS.

:D

I still see no reason to follow you into the 'light'. The 'light' has only caused oppression and murder so far. Sorry to burst your bubble.

"Follow those who seek the light, shun those who have found it."

Wiser words have not been spoken, IMO.

Originally posted by griff38

Dear God, Please protect me from your followers, AMEN !!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm one of his followers. Are you scared of me? Annoyed by me? Immitated by me? Why do you not like me?

:confused:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm one of his followers. Are you scared of me? Annoyed by me? Immitated by me? Why do you not like me?

:confused:

Actually Obi I love you. Seriously, no april fools, the world would be a better place if there were more people like you. It was just a joke I heard recently.

I meant only to say if SkinWalker is working for God now, we are ALL in trouble!! :)

I found myself speaking to a gentleman last night at the local Barnes and Noble bookstore... i was browsing the Sciences section, which happens to be adjacent to the religion section.

We sat, had coffee and chatted for at least two hours! You see, he was browsing the religion section.

Anyway, long story short: I think I finally see the light. I understand the word of God as he told it to me! It was beautiful!

I'm giving up my ideas of all that "evolution" nonsense. It is clear to me that a loving God could very easily have created it all to be the way it is and appears without millions or billions of years of evolution. The way Christ lived his life is my new path.

I've accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and now I feel reborn!

I look forward to tackling the same side of the thread as WhiteRaider, Reborn Outcast (hey... we have something in common!), Psydan, and (gulp!) Tie Guy! Move over guys... I'm on your side now.

*rolls up sleeves.

Okay.... let's get busy.

I too now believe in Him and The Savior. I shall renounce any heathenistic items and opinions of mine, such as the Survival of the Fitest theory, and the Evolutionary Tree theory. I shall also renounce my Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games because they are based on something so vile as DND( *gasp* Cant believe I played game with demons and dragons!) and I shall hereby devout at least 2 hours to church every day.

.....I shall also become nude and dance out on the streets drinking boose in the dim moonlight!

And another thing... I'm proud to be an American! Because...:

Psalm 33:12: "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."

God give us the might to smite the heathen in Mesopotamia! Let's free the Garden of Eden and allow my blessed nation to drink from it's cup.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

The only thing is... I don't wanna come back and see April Fools. :D

Somebody better PM Reborn and tell him not to look at this thread!

April Fools!!!

Somehow, I don't think most of you bought it, though.

At least it wasn't a "goodbye, I'm leaving LF for good" April Fool's Joke..... as if anyone ever really does leave.

Oh... well.... now I've got all year to think up next 4/1's joke.

Somebody better PM Reborn and tell him not to look at this thread!

April Fools!!!

Somehow, I don't think most of you bought it, though.

At least it wasn't a "goodbye, I'm leaving LF for good" April Fool's Joke..... as if anyone ever really does leave.

Oh... well.... now I've got all year to think up next 4/1's joke.

Nah, I think you fooled most people. But thankfully it wasn't a "goodbye, I'm leaving LF for good" thread - there's too many of those already, and none of them have anything to do with April Fool's Day. :)

You sure had me going right up to the point when you said:

We sat, had coffee and chatted for at least two hours!

:D Nice try though! :thumbsup:

In case you guys haven't noticed, this is post number 1000 for me. 1000 well thought-out 100% spamless-high class-ingenious-error-free- absolutely terrific -top-notch posts! :rolleyes:

Yay! Go me! :bounce1:

So what happens now? I can ban you all at will? I can make stickies? I can delete whole threads, even entire forums!? I can ban j00 all!! Hahahaha.. Umm.. I can't do that, can I? So...what do I get? where's my prize? :confused::(

:x-wing:

An X-wing? :( That's all?? Awww... :ball:

Blasphemy.

To be honest, I was relieved that you had indeed found Christ. But now I seen the Apirl Fools, I am sort of sad.

You couldn't find something else to mock, could you? Like, a young boy's dreams or something?

.................................................................................................

.................................................................................................

SkinWalker, I was soooo happy for you when you posted this thread.... I seriously thought that you had come to know Christ.

But c'mon man, I didn't find this funny at all. An April Fools joke about how you said you had come to know God. I'm sorry but I don't see the humor in that.

I was happy for you Skin... :(

Archived