Home

Get to know your nieghbors

waffleman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to sound sarcastic, but there's been a lot of these threads lately *cough*search forums function *cough*. Buut... since I'm in my friendly mode, I'll answer anyway. After all, it's not always easy being new to a forum.

Me, I'm heading for starsider. Propably being based on Corellia, while travelling the planets whenever a situation arises that needs my attention. Profession? I'm leaning towards making a custom one, with a bit of brawling, marksmanship and some commando skills, combined with some social/crafting skills.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

Il probably be a Trandoshan on Tatooine. I would like to set up a house in Mos Eisly altrhough il probably end up living in the outskirts somewhere. I ahvent propperly decided what professions i will choose. I would liek to make weapons and set up a weapons shop somewhere on tatooine. Well, thats a maybe. Maybe il sell droids to jawas :jawa or something, i dunno...some kinda shop...

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Whoo dude you better clear those post's up quick like i did earlier :mad: Its quite annoying atm as on my browser you click and nothing happen's although the post has gone through :/

Has been taken care of......

*Unagi*

Archived