Home

UK PC Gamer

Fylter

I picked up the UK edition of PC Gamer today and it had "Jedi Knight III" emblazed on the cover.

5 pages of infomation and screenies. I'll try to get them scanned and put up on the net tomorrow at work (is that illegal?)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hum, I DO think it is illegal.

I know during the production of JK2 similar situations occured and we, the management of JK2.net and the whole LFN, have recieved letters from the magazine in question to take those pictures down.

They were given to PC Gamer UK and it is up to that magazine to distribute them. After all, they do lose money if it was shown freely on the internet.

However, posting your own résumé or snip it from the article is not illegal.

NOTE: i think i better get the backing from an other moderator/administrator. I'm not an expert in legal affairs.

sorry bd, but its not in this month's pcgamer. i already got mine a week ago

but taking content from a magazine and posting it i think IS illegal. besides the info can be found on the net, so there is no need for you to post them

Posted by Hèkx Nòxú

Judging from the PC Gamer site, it seems like there isn't JA in the new issue.

If there is I may get it and crop some screenshots and quote some text. ;)

There are several pages on it, and there's a bit of new onfo in there (but mostly just general stuff - info that fleshes out the picture we have of it so far, basically) - well worth the buy, IMHO :)

*hugs his hi-res screenshots from GameStar which he daren't post*

Most of them are in the PCG mag, so even more reason to buy it :D

Only the May issue of the UK PCGamer (not US PCGamer) has the preview on JKIII i believe. I have the May US PCGamer and all it has is a preview of Grand Theft Auto III: Vice City. The April (the issue before current one) issure of the US PCGamer is the one with the "Enter the Matrix" preview as the cover story.

first and foremost - PLEASE STOP MAKING NEW THREADS!! If you want several questions answered, place them in one thread. Thank you. :)

Also, I believe you will be able to play as a Dark Jedi in JKIII, but not neccessarily a Sith.

Originally posted by Blademaster_109

sorry about the post. i just hate it when ever i'm a new be and my points, and stuff are low. What r points ne ways. That sucks though i love the sith, and i did know about how the died out a long time ago in episode 1. Darth Maul was the last one.

Zabraks are not neccessarily extinct. The Sith were the original name of a shamanistic group of species that worshipped the dark side. When the first rogue Dark Jedi (many thousands of years before Battle of Yavin) found the Sith species, they used their new found dark side powers to gain control of the Sith species. Over time, the Sith and the Dark Jedi intermixed and became one Dark Side order that was known as the Sith. Raven MIGHT include the Zabrak (Darth Maul's species) as a playable race in JKIII SP, but I highly doubt it. Anyways, I believe it is highly possible that you will be able to import custom-made models into SP from MP, much like how you can do it now in JKII, but with much more ease and efficiency.

As for those Lucasforums points (under the # of posts you have), those allow you to buy stuff at the Store, like image sigs, glowy names, etc.

Archived