Home

Why can't RS3 be on PC???

DarthMuffin

Originally posted by Rogue15

just buy a gamecube. it's not that hard to earn money.

But some of us don't like the limitations and besides, I'd rather buy computer games that have MP to last a while longer in any event. However, I'm not complaining because I'm not into flight simulators anyway.. Although I could if I wanted convince my brother about renting the game, but that won't matter anyways.

I don't know about RS3...The Rogue Squadron series arcade style is perfect for the Console Platform Presentation...but I'd prefer the X-Wing Series style for the PC please.

Somehow I doubt another Trilogy space game will be coming out for a while...But when the Trilogy is realeased on DVD I would expect some immediate repopularization of the Trilogy and many new trilogy products hitting the shelves again (wants his micro machine fleets back...not these pathetic action fleet mockaries)

• 2 weeks later...

I have Bounty Hunter for the PS2 and it has been very frusterating. I just can't get the Flamethrower out before the Bando Gora attack me, their melee attack is devistating.:(

Besides, with only one platform to work with makes programing much easier that creating multiple formats.

Originally posted by Darth54

Cmon, everybody doesn't have a gamecube!

They could make a PC version (like Rogue 1)!

It is a trick to designed to get you to buy a console system you otherwise would not want. I damn near came close to buying an N64 system, just to get Rouge Squadron, and Episode One Racer. but instead, I just rented the system and the game, and decided it really was not all that anyway. N64 had crappy sound, and I hate cartridges of any kind. Besides that, I am not big on flying games, they make me sick to my stomach, and I suck at them anyways.

Originally posted by another_trooper

Apparently, in Bounty hunter, I read that you just fly around huge levels (which is cool) looking for one tiny switch (not cool) and that you can unlock secret ARTWORK (:confused: ) when you beat the game. . . Talk about replay value man!

yea, but its really fun to use the jetpack. And yea, you can unlock a bunch of artwork, but there really is no point to it. But that game is really fun.

And Rogue Squadron 2 is too short ^_^

I hope rebel strike will be better.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Lynk Former

Okay here are the facts... LucasArts provides Star Wars theme, etc for the RS games, all the small but neccessary parts, the main part is done by Factor 5 who happens to support Nintendo and the GameCube. Factor 5 has a close relationship with Nintendo, Factor 5 created the MusyX sound software for the GameCube... therefore you won't see Rogue Squadron outside of a Nintendo console anytime soon :p

There you go, and it makes sense. Also, sorry if I kill another thread by bringing this back to life :p

Archived