Home

You might be a Total Geek....

SPY_jmr1

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

actually for the next generation time line, the writers established a method of creating stardates

Even in TNG though, there are numerous errors. There are just too many errors to be able to form a reliable standard for measuring stardates. ;):p

Originally posted by ET Warrior

You might be a total geek if...

You are going to camp out a spot in front of a theater for 4 hours to see X-men 2.

(especially when you live in a small town that will almost guaranteed NOT sell out :D)

you too?

man and i thought me and zoidburg were the only 2 here doing that

I waited 5 for Jurrasic Park 2. It did sell out though. The funniest part was there was this couple about 50 people behind us (we were first) and the theater people told them that if someone was pregnant to come up now so the woman, who was fat, came up and said, "uhhh hi yeah I am impregnated." She didn't say that but it was obvious she was just fat and not pregnant and wanted to get the best seats.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

you too?

man and i thought me and zoidburg were the only 2 here doing that

Yup, from about 3:30 until 7 when the doors open, i'll be waitin with a few of my friends....it'll be great!

I waited 5 for Jurrasic Park 2.

I'm.....sorry. That movie was such a let-down....maybe if I hadn't read the book first I wouldn't have been so disappointed...:(

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

T is an uber goober. 4000 in a year. Yowza. I am a minor nerd so I must now bow before you Tyrion. Can I have a scrap of bread from your table.

BigTeddyPaul

Oh yeah. Which reminds me. My 1st year aniversity is soon!!

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Youre a total geek if:

You go on JK2 and dont know a thing about starwars (like me) :p

I'm mostly with you :D only because of LF do i know most things i know.

Archived